Chapter 2

??? Pov

I appeared in a pit of darkness I looked around and spotted a girl with (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes 'So that's who my dad wanted me to talk to'.

"Hey over here" I called out to her she turned around to face me and took in what I was.

"W-who are y-you a-and if y-you don't m-mind m-me asking w-what a-are y-you?"she asked I smiled kindly at her and bowed.

"I am Josephine daughter of Jehanne who is the daughter of god and her husband Rodgers son of Aron who is the son of Satan" I explained "oh and I'm half devil half Angel" I added.

"Oh...is there a reason I'm here" she asked shyly "and my name is (Y/n)" she added making her foot go in circles 'I swear I just want to go up and pinch her ~FACE~ cheeks but dad told me to stay formal and if I don't he'll never allow me to do this ever again and I'll waste away in my room never to be seen again "nooooo" and mother would be so mad that she'll never allow me to have desserts anymore' I looked up to see she was looking at me confused.

"You do realize you said all of that out loud right?"she asked me and she didn't stutter 'aww I think she's warming up to me WAIT I SAID ALL OF THAT OUT LOUD'I internally started panicking and took a deep breath.

"Just forget you heard any of that ok" I said in a tone that said that I wasn't asking I was telling just like when moms ask you to take out the trash and you say 'no thank you' and then they go 'I wasn't asking you I was telling you' sheesh mothers these days then I heard what sounded like chuckling and looked up to see (Y/n) blocking her mouth to keep in her laughter.

"You still saying everything out loud" she said not containing her laughter anymore I growled 'SCREW FORMAL'

"OH YEAH YOU THINK THATS FUNNY I REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU FELL ASLEEP IN CLASS HE KEPT CALLING YOUR NAME BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER SO HE TAPPED YOU AND YOU WOKE UP SAYING " I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR DANG CHIKEN-NUGGETS" THERE'S SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT" I yelled out she was surprised by my sudden out burst and started blushing then growled a bit and glared at me.

"SAYS THE ONE TALKING TO HERSELF SAYING SHE WANTS TO PINCH MY CHEEKS AND WHAT ARE YOU A STALKER CUZ I SURE AS HECK HAVEN'T SEEN A WOMAN WITH GOLD GLOWING HAIR AND WHITE EYES IN MY CLASS"she yelled back at me now it was my turn to be surprised at her outburst.

"HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD OF DISGUISE?" I asked her still mad 'wait why are we mad again?'

"YEAH I HAVE BUT I NEVER SEEN GOOD ENOUGH MAKEUP TO COVER YOUR UGLY FACE HOW MANY PACKAGES OF MAKEUP DID YOU GO THROUGH 1 DOZEN?!!!"She growled at me I got really pissed when she said that.

"WHY YOU LITTLE PEICE OF S-" I started.

"JOSEPHINE"someone called out from behind me 'I think I just crapped myself' I slowly turned around.

"Hey Rod-I mean dad what brings you here" I asked innocently even though he was looking at me with a face that can scare my great Grampa himself.

Picture above⬆️ In the beginning of chapter

"Why are you yelling?" He asked me in his demonic scary voice he knows I  hate.

"W-well I-I u-um....thought today was national yelling day"I heard a slap I turned my head around to see (Y/n) face palm so I mouthed to her 'Like you got anything better' she smirked and looked down circling her foot again.

"M-Mr...R-Rodgers" She stuttered out I see what she's doing I doubt that dads gonna believe her I looked back at him to see him look at her.

"Yes?" He asked nicely 'WAIT HOW COME SHE GETS ASKED NICELY DAD?'I questioned him with my mind and he replied 'Well she is a guest and by the way we'll talk about this later with your MOTHER' I shivered at the thought of her being mad she makes hell look like the safest place to be.