A lonely heart

Chan

It's been almost more than 2 years since he terminated his contract with Jyp.

2yrs? Felt more like 20 years.

Even though it's been a short time Chan knew that his time was coming short.

He'd been working in his father's  company shortly after Stray kids disbanded. He shuttered to even think about it.

He hated that word. Disband. He had worked so hard over the course of 14 years all for it to come to an end in 1.

But he knew he couldn't do it. He just couldn't keep pushing himself over the limit. Though he tried not to show it, Chris seriously damaged his health with the amount of stress, lack of sleep and pressure.

Over the course of those 14 years he'd gone through he'd gone to the hospital a total of 27 times.

And yet he still continued to try but he just couldn't take it anymore and his doctor strongly recommended that he shouldn't go back into the industry anymore because eventually he could suffer from a stroke or even a heart attack.

Chris' family adamantly refused to let him continue his career in music production.

Chris and all the rest of the members of Stray kids (yes even Woojin) have made their own personal decisions. 5 out of 9 voted to disband. 3 out of the 5 were members of 3racha.

It was then that Chris realized that the industry was overworking them by putting certain quotas for music releases.

So they all decided to disband because they couldn't take the extreme amount of stress and pressure.

And so they've moved on. All of them actually. Except Felix, who was still heartbroken. Chris felt inevitably sorry for the guy. Felix was still in love with a girl and yet so much has happened that can never change.

But Felix actually wasn't the only one who hasn't moved on. Chris himself couldn't adjust to this life.

The rest of Stray kids were already ahead. Woojin, Seungmin, Changbin and Minho have all gotten married to their soulmates. While Hyunjin and his Fiance are set to be married in 3 months. Jeongin and Jisung are in promising relationships with their girlfriends.

And here he was. Alive alone and single. But he had nobody else to blame but himself. He put too much effort into working himself overtime at his father's company.

His father was a stern but good humored man. He was stubborn but always stuck to loyalty. If you give him respect he will give you the same.

It comes as no wonder as to why everyone in his office respects him so highly. His father was the CEO of an electric company.

Chris was rich alright but that's one of the reasons he found it so hard to find someone he could love. Most girls only "loved" him because of his looks and his physique. And that the fact that he was rich and a former famous Kpop idol/leader for Stray kids.

His parents noticed almost all of SKZ have been in relationships or married and are now pressuring him to get married and settle down. But the truth was is that his parents just didn't understand what he was going through.

Nobody truly understood how he feels after letting the world down, his Stays down and worst of all, his very own teammates.

How could he love someone when he couldn't get over his guilt of destroying Stray kids mostly because he couldn't handle it. It was all his fault and he couldn't do anything but dwell on the past.

His parents are pressing for him to find someone. Chris was a couple months away from turning 29 and his parents will refuse to let him live in the mansion if he doesn't find a partner by 30.

But how was he to find a girlfriend let alone a wife? Who would be willing to stay through all he's suffered through? Who could be able to empathize with him? And who is strong enough to bear the burdens of his emotions?

He just hoped that the stars will maybe fall into place and shine on him once again, soon.