Chapter 2 The bullet

Alesha's POV
I sighed and opened the car door and I went over to the trunk and opened it and pulled out our luggage. My mom put her Hand on my shoulder and I wiped away the tears that were starting to form "I'm fine mom....really..." I said sniffling. She sighed "let's just go inside and unpack..." She then gave me a hug and we started unpacking, an hour later we took a break. I walked outside and saw a wolf....not just any wolf...the wolf from before...the wolf from the road. I screamed loudly "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" The wolf looked at me and whined softly and took a step closer. I fell backwards into the dirt as I backed up against the fence of my new house, and he had me cornered, I was so scared I couldn't move. Then my mother came outside holding a gun in her hand. She fired at the wolf and hit it in the shoulder and it ran off. I started crying and she hugged me "it's okay....shhh....that evil wolf is gone now....." She whispered and I hugged her back. "I was so scared....that he was going to kill me mom!" I said and dried my tears, and she helped me stand and we went back inside. I may seem like a baby, but I'm actually a very strong girl...I'm just broken because of my father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dallas's POV
I spotted her while I was in my wolf form, she was beautiful. She had black hair with a hint of a blue color to it, and her hair had a few white highlights. Then I looked her in the eyes, she had beautiful eyes I got lost in them. I snapped back to reality as she screamed loudly and I whimpered loudly at her. I got closer to her and my wolf Alex got excited -there she is! Right in front of us! My mate!- he said happily. -only if she accepts us stupid mutt! Remember the age difference?!- I talked back to him angrily in my mind -don't call me a mutt!!- then I blocked him out. I jumped back as I heard a gun being loaded, -shit...- I said in my head as I looked at the woman then the daughter -flee! We must flee for now! Those bullets contain silver!!- my wolf Alex said in a scared voice. I nodded to his words and turned around and fled, the woman shot me in my shoulder and I yelped still running off. -great! You blew it!- Alex growled at me in my mind -shut up! They shot me! It's not my fault!- I growled back. -it is your fault for getting to closer stupid, maybe try getting close to her at school, and not as a wolf first?!- he screamed at me in my mind. -fine! I'll do just that Alex!! Stupid mutt!- and with that I blocked him out again. I arrived at the pack house finally, my shoulder gushing blood, the silver was lodged deep in my skin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote!
Comment!
Share!
Hey guys! I decided not to wait for the readings! This story is heating up bit by bit! I could use an idea near the ending though. Like should they fight danger, or should she have a kid? Or should she fall for her best friend in crime whose personality is unpredictable? Should Dallas cheat on her? Give me an idea xD what I have planned for this story is pretty good but I'll need all of your help! Thanks so much for reading!