Chapter 9 His girlfriend

Alesha's POV
I was nervous, very nervous. I stopped Dallas before he could start however, cause I was sick of him. He understood and stopped of course which surprised me very much.

He growled at me of course which caused me to growl back, he seemed afraid of me but I didn't care.

There was a sudden knock at the door "alpha!" The voice called it sounded worried.

"What?! I'm busy!" Dallas growled "but alpha! There's a problem! The pack members are fighting each other I tried to stop them but it wouldn't work!"

Dallas sighed and kissed my forehead, "I'll be back soon love.." And with that he left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dallas's POV
I walked downstairs and there was a chocolate wolf and a red wolf. I knew that red wolf anywhere, "Susan?" I asked the wolf stopped fighting and ran up to me. Susan had been my old girlfriend, she shifted.

She had dirty blonde hair and ice eyes, she was 5"7 and she hugged me. I sighed "Susan we can't be together anymore..I've found my mate.." I said looking in her eyes.

She smirked "that doesn't mean we can't have our fun..." She said stroking my cheek. "Come on, I know you want me..." She said in a soothing voice.

I gulped I didn't know what to choose and she kissed me on the lips and I kissed her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote!
Comment!
Share!
So Dallas has had a girlfriend, yep...just stalling with ideas before Philippe arrives with his guards. Poor Alesha xD

You guys gotta push me, I feel like giving up on this story. Ugh! I should have made a plot diagram before I wrote this! -loud sigh-