Chapter 1: Hero or Vigilante (Editing)

(Hello my peeps, and welcome to another sh*ty chapter as some little things are gonna be different from both Mha and Skullgirls so please don't be mad as if you don't like it don't read it, anyway enjoy!)

5-months later

Big Band: So Dr. Avian, Has Izuku been fixed up?

Big Band was walking by By Dr. Avian through the lab's hallways at They passed many of the scientists in the lab including Stanley.

Dr. Avian: Young Izumi has doing well with the adjustments to her new Limbs and Body parts.

Big Band: How well?

Dr. Avian: Izumi's Argus System and Avery Unit were completely installed onto her body, The results were rrathe shown that the combination of the two had proven to make her more powerful than we Anticipated. She has been shown not only the Ability to bend space, but also bend other aspects of reality, spawning a few of Her "Gang Members". Their names were Tommy and Andy during her training. Of course she is now able to walk, but not as Much. At this rate she'll be like her old self.

Big Band heard Izumi's Progress as he just smiled behind his mask.

Big Band: That's Good. Although I'm concerned she'll more of a become a weapon than a Human.

Dr. Avian: no need to worry Big Band. She wants to devote herself to finding the Medici. But still, she has a long way to go before she's back to how she normally was-

Dr. Avian and Big Band entered the Room izumi was supposedly staying in until Both saw that Izumi was no where to be found in her room, which had sent Lab 8 into a panic! (Where da hell is da Panic Button!!! Fuuuuuuuuuu-) that was when One of the scientists Named Stanley ran into the room with a worried look.

Stanley: Dr. Avian, Where is Project Peacock!

Dr. Avian: Izumi is no where to be found in her Room, and just after the Surgery. I worry that she could get more hurt with the current condition she is in.

Dr. Avian had responded as Stanley began facing Big Band as he said...

Stanley: Big Band! I have a task for you. I need you to go to the city and search for her and bring her back as soon as possible. We don't know if the Medici might still be looking for her. It's to risky to leave her alone in the city.

As Big Band heard this, Instantly knew what he had to do and rushed off in order to find Izumi fast before she got into some serious trouble.

---Please wait, Something jammed the projector. (Timeskip: 1 Hour later)----

After searching for Izumi First an Hour

After searching for Izumi First an Hour. Big band had gotten impatient as he was following hints and clues to where she was.

Big Band: *Sigh* I Swear that child is hard to find. At first it was the ice cream stand that had ran out of all of the ice cream except Rocky road. It's like if she disappeared out of nowhere!