Chapter 3: Mischievous Peacock

Hello it's me, the author. And welcome back to my sad excuse of a story, I realized that I've been mixing things up from skullgirls such as an example is the system is called Argus not Avery, as Its been a while since I played the game so I went back to playing it to remember somethings that I had forgotten and I'll try my best not to mix things.

P.S. Thank you as this story has gotten over 200 reads which may not be a lot to others but to me that is amazing and thank you again for reading this sh*tty excuse story. 

So enjoy.

(Take a shot for every time the word pancake(s) is shown for the first part🥞🥞🥞)

------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Hey! Hey listen!" ( Noooo!!! NOOO!!! *gets LOZ Navi flashbacks while having a mental spasm on the floor*) Said a familiar blue bird as I was sleeping peacefully in my hammock, until Big Band slammed open my room's door opened and when all I heard was... 

"SQUAWK! Wake up, Peacock!" said Avery as she began jumping up and down on me like a spring board. Meanwhile Big Band forcibly dragged me out of my hammock.

"Wake up Izuku, we have to go get your uniform for U.A." was all he said before tossing my usual clothing at me and told me to take a shower.

I did as he told me too, but I still grumbled from waking up on a Saturday morning at 5 AM. After all I was never a Morning person. To a normal person's eyes this may seem like a father and daughter thing that he just did, but to me he is like a brother.

I walked out of my shower while I got changed and Polished my Teeth with Metal polish, and did my daily routine as I walked to the kitchen when I suddenly smelled something good...

'I wonder what Big Band made for breakfast.' I thought as I entered the lab's kitchen and saw Big Band wearing a pink apron that had a Red heart on it as it was something a mom would wear as he flipped some pancakes using the tiny robot hand that he would use to grab stuff with.

"Do whatcha cooking "MOM"! " was all I said sarcastically as I got a few snickers from the rest while Big Band turned around with the pan that was still cooking the pancake. 🥞🥞🥞

"Just cooking breakfast for you, you Cartoon Gremlin of a child." Said Big Band as he placed the pancake on the stacks of pancakes as he then handed the plate of pancakes to me and the rest of us as we began eating the pancake in little to no time.

The pancake were good as we the handed back the plates that once had pancakes in it but were reduced to atoms, Big Band then began putting the pancake mix away as well as other ingredients.

After he put the stuff away, we began exiting the lab to go to U.A. leaving some pancakes for Dr. Avian and the rest who were still asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

[ Uh Oh... We've picked up traces of the Skullgirl *Time skip*]

3rd person P.O.V.

"Thank you come again..." Was all that the a mouse/Bear/dog thing said as Big Band and Izuku walked out of U.A. with Izuku's Uniform.

"Anyway Big Band, who was that bootleg Mickey Mouse?" Said Izuku as she pulled out a thick Cigar and began puffing it.

"That 'bootleg Mickey Mouse' is the principal of the prestigious U.A High school. You should be careful on calling him that..." Said Big Band as Izuku then tugged on his trench coat.