Chapter 3: A Friend?

Abi's POV

Well, yesterday was a boring day off, mind you the pizza guy came round, I ignored the door. These people are kind of freaking me out. Anyway, it's Friday, which means next week is the last week of college until after summer. I did the usual get up, get ready, walk to the bus stop, get on the bus to college. At least I'm not in the kitchen today. I'm waiting on, I love it.

I got to the changing room and changed into my waiting on uniform. Walked into the restaurant ready to start the day. I've been puton station 2. 3 people are supposed to be on my table. I set everything up in the morning and got ready for break. One of the girls from the other group have swapped and come to my group, she seems nice. I walked over.

"Hi, I'm Abi" I smiled.

"Heyy, I'm Melanie" She replied.

"I take it you're looking for the kitchen considering you're in your chef whites?" I asked.

"Yeah, do you know where it is?" She questioned.

"I do, follow me" I'm on my hour break, I might as well show her.

We got there.

"Thank you, I'll see you in tutorial" She smiled.

"Okay, byeee" I replied.

Made my way to the student lounge and saw a few from the other group. I decided to go upstairs, people don't like me or I'm just paranoid, I don't know.

1 hour break done.

I went back up to the restaurant, ready for service. I stood by my station and waited for the customers to arrive. A lovely looking old couple cqme in and sat on station 1, more people came in, I am now waitin for my station. As three men walk through the door, wait what? I recognise two of them, one of them from the store the other night and the pizza guy again and they're on my station. Why come to my college?

The barman came and took the three men's order. Then it was my turn to go to the table and hand them the menu.

"Hello gentlemen, here are the menu's today." I smiled handing them the menus.

I got to the pizza guy.

"Why you look familiar" he winked. I nervous giggled.

"Let me know when you are ready to order, my names Abi" I again smiled.

I stood next to my station.

"Abi, sweetie, we're ready." The store guy waved me over.

"What would you like to order?" I asked.

"Well, you for starters" Pizza guy started, but got a kick under the table.

"We'll all have soup, and then liver and bacon for mains" Store guy smirked.

"I will go and get that for you now" I smiled taking their menus.

I went into the kitchen.

"Check on!!" I shouted, grabbed a tray and waited for the food. The new guy kept looking at me. He was in a suit, black hair, pale skin, grey eyes and piercings. He was good looking.

I took the soups out, once they finished got there mains. They were creepy. I bought the bill out to them. They didn't stay for dessert, they all got up winked and left. I went over to clear the table. They took the reciept and payed at the cashier's desk but left the tray. There was a piece of paper and 50p tip.

The paper read:

"Be careful who you let into your life girly" - love The Gang.

Oh shit! I'll just ignore them then, I wont let them in my life. I cleared down my statiom and took the 50p to the tip box. Left to get changed and went to last lesson.

"Melanie!" I cheered.

"Hiiya, sit here." She pointed to the seat next to her. I nodded and sat there.

"So glad its the weekend tomorrow." I stated.

"Same, I'm going cinema and food with my boyfriend Ricky from my old group." She smiled.

"Aceee" I replied.

"His mate is coming though, you single by any chance?" She asked.

"I am" I laughed.

"Come tomorrow" She suggested.

"Ummm... sure" I smiled.

"Be a blind date for you" She giggled.

"Look forward to it" I said.

"Here, my number, text me yours and I've added you on facebook" She handed me her number.

"Okie dokie, Well, I'll see you tomorrow then" I grinned. Its the end of last lessom time for busses.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, I know, Rickys mate will like you" She walked home, as its not far and I got on my bus. Not gonna order pizza tonight, I'll have whatevers in. Bring on tomorrow, it sounds fun.....