Chapter 2 : Another Day

Another boring day of college, the start isn't too bad because I'm cooking in the kitchen until three and then I have until five, its those last two hours that I dread. Anyway, I got up and thought to myself, make effort today. I went to the bathroom has my usual shower and then I put a pair of skinny jeans on with a smart red top and my leather jacket. I straightened my hair. People say if you make effort to look good, you'll feel good, but I still feel like this won't be good enough, nothing I do is.  Put my earphones in and made myself downstairs.

"I'm off to get the bus" I yelled up to my mum.

"Okay, see you later!" She replied.

I walked to the bus stop and waited 10 minutes before my bus came. It takes half and hour, fourty minutes to get to college. Cannot wait to drive. Speaking of driving, I'll be old enough to next week, I'm gonna be 17.

The bus turned into the college gates, as my heart starts to feel heavy. I got off the bus and made my way to the changing room and saw the guy I used to like, but that story is for another time. He smiled at me and I smiled back just to be nice. I got to the changing room, my locker 209 next to Hannah, its packed in here. People were going to their lessons, so I got through to my locker.

"Hi guys" I smiled.

"Yeah yeah heyy" Hannah replied rolling her eyes.

I got my chef stuff on, they usually just wait for eachother, as I was putting my shoes on and put my hair into a bun to put my hair net and hat on.

"We're going to lesson now, see you there" Dani spoke up.

"Okay" I smiled.

After 6 hours of cooking, went back to the changing room to get changed into normal clothes.

I quickly got changed before they ditched me. I had to get used to being a quick dresser, otherwise they'd either rush me or leave me. Its not too bad, because they all have to do their make-up and stuff so they tend to take longer. I can't wear make-up, unless its lippy stuff.

"Okay, let's go student lounge." Hannah piped up.

We all went to the lounge. We would stay in there for the last two hours. I'm so glad my day off is tomorrow and then in Friday and then the weekend.

The two hours went by very very slowly, but time to go home.

Got on the bus, earphones in and ready for the journey home. As it arrived to my bus stop, I stood up ready for the bus to stop. When it stop a guy from the back was walking down the bus and sopped at me to let me go first. I smiled and thanked him. I then walked home. Got my key and unlocked the door. Went into then kitchen to see a note on the table.

' Gone away until Sunday

Left some money on the side.

love

mum and dad xx'

Meh! I don't mind being home alone, I think I might order a pizza, that's probably one of the only foods I can tolerate. I won't eat proper food but I do eat chocolate and stuff now and again, if I feel like it.

I popped down to the shop and just before going in, I ordered the pizza to be delivered so, it'll be there when I'm back home. I went into the shop and bought my self some orange drinks and munchies. I'm gonna watch movies tonight. I went to the till, to see a blonde guy, he had hazel eyes, tall and muscular, with tattoos. He had a creepy look on his face though. I quickly paid and he gave me the bag of stuff. I smiled and exited the shop. Got back to the house and put the munchies into bowls and a glass of orange and took into the lounge, got the tv ready and there was a knock at the door. Pizza!!!

"Hi, your pizza" The delivery guy handed me the box and I gave him the money. He has dark hair, quite tanned, bright blue eyes and tattoos. He's about average height.

"Thank you" I grinned.

"Your welcome" He winked. I went wide eyed, nodded and shut the door. That was strange.

I put chucky on, I love horror films, maybe its not a good idea to watch horrors when I feel like I'm being watched, but hey ho, who cares. I started thinking about earlier on today and tears came to my eyes. I was getting angry wih myself, stop, breathe, breathe. I got my pillow and blankets and snuggled on the sofa. In the end I ended up falling asleep in the middle of the film Mama. So glad to be off tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

I'll be adding other POV's into the story soon.

Hope the story is good.