Brad Simpson

You were at a party in central London late at night with some friends. "Oh my god Y/N, Brad Simpson from the vamps is meant to be here," exclaimed one of your friends. I didn't really take much notice because you new you probably wouldn't meet him. "I'm just gonna go and get a drink," you said.
There were loads of people surrounding the bar. What was going on? "Excuse me, EXCUSE ME?!" I shouted. I then sat down on a chair at the other side of the bar where it was less crowded. "Hey, have they served you yet?" The voice sounded familiar, it was a cute Birmingham accent. I turned around and found Brad from the vamps next to me. "Erm, no..." Soon after he shouted at the bar man to serve you. "This fine lady will have one..." "Vodka and coke" I added. "You heard the women!"
"Thank you" I blushed. He replied "that's fine, what's your name by the way?" I told him "y/n, I don't even have to ask you haha." For a moment everything fell silent. All I heard was his sweet accent replaying in my head. He smiled at me. "Do you wanna come back to mine? It's quieter there" he asked. "Sure," before you know it he grabbed your hand and took you outside.
Soon after, we parked up outside a massive house on a quiet private cul-de-sac. "So this is my place y/n, c'mon I'll show you around," Brad told me. I followed him inside.
Me and Brad got on so well. I was round for hours laughing and joking. After a little while, he grabbed me close and said "y/n you are so perfect," and then kissed me on the lips. His warm lips stuck to mine like glue. Brad didn't let me go.