Louis Tomlinson

You were at the beach on holiday in California with your family. You were on holiday for 2 weeks. It was your 2nd day, yesterday all you did was chill out in the apartment. So today your family decided to go to your nearest beach.

When you got there, there wasn't many people. Just another English family, their accents gave it away. You threw your towel over a beach chair beside your younger brother Sam. Eventually, you sat down and closed your eyes. You had your head phones in, blasting music into your ears.

It felt like paradise, the sun was beating down on you and your floral bikini. But then suddenly, something hit you. You quickly opened your eyes to see a beach ball lying besides your bed. "HAHA sorry y/n" Sam shouted whilst crying with laughter. You were abouts to shout back at him but then you saw the cutest boy run over to you. "Hey sorry, your brothers not the best thrower," he told me with a adorable smile on his face. "It's fine," you smiled "but please let me throw it back at him, I hope it knocks him out!". He laughed and said "sure, oh by the way my names Louis."

Louis then ran back over to Sam. You then closed your eyes and put your ear phones in. However, someone grabbed you! You opened your eyes to see your 14 year old brother carrying you towards the sea. "Get off me you freak!! You screamed. He ignored you and carried on. Moments later, he chucked you in. "I actually hate you Sam!!"

"Don't worry y/n, I'll save you," Louis said sarcastically. Then you saw him grab Sam and chuck him in the sea, head first. After, You felts Louis' big wet hands touch your waist. He then put you in his arms and carrie you back to your chair. "Your my hero," you told him jokingly. He slightly blushed and kissed your forehead. "I'll be your hero anytime y/n," he replied.