Niall Horan

Niall (your boyfriend) was meant to be taking you for a day out. It was winter so the weather was quite cold. However it was yours and Nialls favourite.

All morning you were getting ready, you wanted it to be perfect. In the end, you chose to wear your favourite cream jumper with your sky blue skinny jeans. You then put on your green Parker coat, grabbed your phone and headed over to Nialls house.

"Hey babe," you said when he opened the door. "Hey beautiful, you look so cute today" Niall told you whilst slightly blushing. "Err.. Thank you" you replied quietly. Then he grabbed you hand and pulled you inside. You both went into the kitchen. There was a little note left on the side. "Read it," Niall told you. "Ok" you smiled. It said "hi y/n, we are meant to be having a lovely romantic day today so first of all I would like you to follow the trail of roses I have left behind you. Love you beautiful, Niall x".

You turned round, and there was a massive trail of pink/red rose petals leading a path way to the back door. You swung your arms around Nialls neck and bought his head closer to yours and whispered in his ear "I love you so much." He giggled and touched your waist and said "I love you more baby"

You began your little 'adventure' following the path of petals. It led to a gate way at the back of his garden. "Through this gate, is where my dad used to take me when I was little. It used to make my feel so happy, I loved it!" He paused. "I want to show you this place because I want to make you as happy as I was when I went here," he told you. Soon after, he opened the gate and covers your eyes with his big cold hands.

Once You opened them, he shouted "walahhh!!!!" It was beautiful. The most beautiful sight you ever saw. All you saw was the never ending sea view. Niall pulled you close and said "baby, I used to think this was the most beautiful thing I ever saw but since I met you, it all changed.. I love you y/n."