Chapter 12

*Authors Note*
Warning. This is MA writting. If that is not your thing please skip the next few Chapters. Thank you ❤

Anakin could have swallowed his own tongue as he looked at Padme and her perfect ivory skin and dark curls just flowing down her nearly naked body. The pink accentuated her slight curves amazingly. He had never seen this much of a woman before and it left him feeling just a little breathless. Thankfully Padme took control of the situation and walked the half dozen steps to him.

     As Padme reached him, he seemed to come to his senses. "You look incredible!" Padme blushed at Anakin's compliment, which he found ironic. He may be assuming things here, but he was pretty sure they were about to go into some intimate new territories, and his wife was BLUSHING. Anakin smirked back at the Senator. "Come here..." Anakin pulled Padme the last step to connect their bodies and met her lips in a powerful kiss.

      Anakin tried to keep a hold on his emotions, he did not some kind of power surge or anything else weird going on here. He kissed Padme with ferver and allowed her to undress him from his Jedi robes and pulled her into his now undressed body. There was alot of skin touching skin that was new to Anakin. There was a heat that shot through his limbs that felt like a wild fire and Padme was throwing the gasoline on it.

      Anakin lifted Padme off the ground and up into his arms. Despite her inexperience, Padme instinctively wrapped her long legs around Anakin's torso. The two of them walked expertly to the four poster bed and Anakin lowered Padme onto the bed. He crawled up her body until they were mouth to mouth again. He ground his lower body into hers and loved the gasp that it illicited.

      Anakin knew that he wanted to take this slow as Padme was a virgin like himself. He ran his hand slowly up and down her side, embracing the way that it made her squirm. Once he was sure that he had loose and comfortable with the kissing and the touching, her turned his attention to her lace pink paties. He wanted her to orgasm before they took things any further.

     Slowly and with plenty of eye contact, Anakin ran his fingers under the edge of the panties. Once the shock left Padme's fave he delved deeper, until his fingers were on her secret nub her knew would be there. He gently rubbed wide circles and watched her face contort. There was a reason Jedi's didn't do this, Anakin thought to himself. This power was intoxicating and he knew he wouldn't be able to get enough for a long time.

     Anakin listened for signs that Padme was reaching a crest or climax. He read her body language and the shiver of her legs like a book. His force sensitiveness made him an incredible lover, always being able to sense what his partner was wanting or needing. With a final slow swirls of his fingers, Padme reached the first climax of the night. Anakin held her through gritted teeth and maybe a few tears as her world shattered for the first time, and there was so much for them to discover.