5

~annie pov

Yeah I know. I know. I know that Jayden hooked up with that girl Sophia. IT WAS ALL OVER MY EXPLORE PAGE. I don't know why I started crying last night when I saw it😩. When I saw her in bed with Jayden THE JAYDEN THAT CLAIMS SHE WANTS TO BE WITH ME. My heart shattered to pieces. Especially when I saw them kiss that hurt the most😩. She said her lips are all mine🥺. I saw that she got hickeys on her neck too. She gave that crusty dusty roach ass bitch some too😤. FUCK. Now I wanna fight that bitch🙄😤. And Jayden's dumbass. Yes. Jayden's been hitting me up ever since last night just blowing up my phone. I put it on do not disturb. I called up my friends and they came over asap and they rushed into my room and saw me crying and came to comfort me fast as fuck. They brought everything I like to make me feel better. I love them so much😩. I told them what happened and showed them everything. They know me and Jayden hooked up last night for the first time and I lost my virginity to her ass🙄. Her hoe ass😤. They told me talk it out with her first then if she doesn't want me I can cut her off. I can tell bye the way she was blowing up my phone last night she obviously wants me. But for what? My body😩? I'm at school right now at my locker putting all my stuff I need for my classes today in my backpack. When all of a sudden I hear someone call my name. I turn my head to the right and see jayden running to me. My heart started racing and my eyes widened as she came to me. Once she got to me I got lost in words. Fuck! Why am I like this? She's wearing this outfit with her hair straightened and parted in the middle.

 Fuck! Why am I like this? She's wearing this outfit with her hair straightened and parted in the middle

With this beanie on.

She's out of breath.

"Jayden..why are you here?" I asked with an attitude finally after finding the right words. She had tears in her eyes when she looked at me.

"i had to come here to talk to you in person because I'm afraid to lose you😭" she said while crying while pulling me into a hug. She smells gooddd🤤. I hugged her back. She started sobbing. Awww she's a cry baby😩😂.

"don't you have to be at school?" I asked her while still holding her

"Annie I don't care😭" she said while crying then sniffled.

"I'm willing to lose everything for you😭" she said while crying. Why am I still holding her? Annie you're mad at her. She cheated on you. But she didn't really cheat y'all aren't together. But you're still mad at her. I slowly let her go and she let me go. She sniffled then started wiping her tears away.

"you really hurt me you know?" I said softly while watching her wipe her tears away. She finally got them away and then sniffled again.

"I know annie. I know. I'm sorry, okay? You don't even understand how much I care about you😩" she whined

"if you actually cared why'd you do that?" I asked softly. She sniffled then shrugged.

"what do you mean?" I asked with a little attitude.

"I don't know..I'm not dating you so it's not cheating..I'm single..we never made anything official..I don't even know what we are so I did it for fun because she has a crush on me" she said softly

"so you did it with me because I have a crush on you?" I asked

"you have a crush on me?" She asked softly. I nodded.

"I thought I made that obvious with the whole sliding in your dm thing" I said softly

"I didn't know I'm dumb like boys are you should've told me...because i have a crush on you too.." she said softly. She does?! For real🥰😩?!

"awwwe🥰" I said with a slight smile and she smiled too

"but I'm still mad at you" I said and her smile faded

"what do you want me to do? I'll do it" she said

"get rid of that bitch for good😒" I said with an attitude

"I will trust me" she said while nodding

"and you better let me meet your family tonight" I said

"okay" she said

"and. I don't want you to lie to me again." I said

"..okay I promise" she said softly

"and one last thing. I wanna put a label on us. I'm tired of not knowing what we are🙄" I said then rolled my eyes

"we're dating..like literally..dating you're just not my girlfriend yet we're talking dating" she said

"you mean we're going on dates dating?" I asked her. She nodded.

"okay" I said with a slight smile. She smiled slight too. I saw her checking me out then my friends came over to us. Fuck🤦🏻‍♀️.

"hey Jayden you happy you broke our girls heart?" Will asked her

"yeah you happy? We had to buy her stuff. Even me and I'm broke I only have 5 dollars now" Chris said to her

"guys they don't seem mad at each other anymore" Asher said

"I'm not mad at her anymore" I said to them

"good" Anna said to me

"sooo?" Lilia said

"we're dating" Jayden said to them with a slight smile. They got excited for me and went crazy. Jayden just looked at them and started laughing. Awww😂🥺. I started laughing too.