7

~Jayden pov

So it's Saturday now. Annie ended up falling asleep at my house. Her parents did call her and she told them she was with me and they wanted to talk to me and make sure I'd take good care of her and of course I'd take good care of her so I told them that. I did as I promised them. She ate last night and showered not with me but by herself. Since she didn't have clothes I gave her some of mine. I gave her an oversized white t shirt and I offered her shorts but she didn't want them so she slept like that. She sleeps so cute😩🥺. I woke up with her asleep on top of me and it was so cute bro🥺. I kissed her forehead. Currently I'm up and she's sleeping on the bed still. It's 9:30 am so I wouldn't expect her to be awake this early on a Saturday. I'm awake because I'm trying to get a early start on my day. She's supposed to go home today at 4 so we're spending the day together.

~annie pov
4 hours later...

1:45 is the time right now. I woke up 4 hours ago and within the 4 hours me and Jayden went out to get food together we decided to get chick fil a then we went to target to get some ice cream sandwiches cuz she's craving them. Then we came back to her house and everyone was gone so she called to make sure they're okay and they were so we went upstairs to her room to watch tv and not even 30 minutes into the show she started feeling on me😊. I been wanting to fuck her since last night not gonna lie. So we fucked for 45 minutes then we showered and she gave me more clothes. After that we went downstairs and got some ice cream sandwiches and ate them while sitting on her kitchen counter. We were talking to each other too. By time we finished that we decided to go back upstairs to play video games. So we're currently still playing video games. I'm going home in less than 4 hours now.

1 hour later...

Jayden finally decided to stop playing video games and do something else. Like wash her clothes and mine and clean her room. Her room has gotten messy ever since I got here😂. So I agreed to help her and we got to work.

45 minutes later...

We finished finally and her family finally got back home. It's 3:20 pm so I'll be leaving her house soon. We're back downstairs in the kitchen with her family talking.

"Oh jayden Isaac has a baseball game so you need to get ready for that it's at 4:30" her mom said to her. She rolled her eyes.

"Do I have to go?" She asked her mom

"it's the nice thing to do jay I know you and Isaac fight but you guys love each other deep down" her dad said to her

"no the last time she was at my baseball game she threw a baseball at my head. and I didn't even have a helmet on!" Isaac said. Me and Jayden giggled and so did her dad.

"dad!" Isaac said then her dad stopped laughing so did me and Jayden.

"well I guess you could stay with annie since he doesn't want you there" her mom said

"I'm leaving in 30 minutes my parents want me back home by 4" I said to her

"well then Jayden you have to go with us we can't leave you at home by yourself because of your past" her dad said to her

"I'll go..Isaac might not make it home alive though" Jayden said while staring at him. I looked at Isaac and he looked at me.

"hey annie can I get your number?" He asked me with a slight smile

"I'm not single" I said to him

"don't tell me you're dating her" he said

"we're dating..just not girlfriends yet" I said to him

"she said that about multiple girls and left them later on" he said to me

"Isaac she's not like those other girls! I never dated them because they weren't about it! They said they didn't know if they were gay so that's why I just fucked them and left them because they didn't actually want a relationship! So shut the fuck up!" She shouted at him

"she doesn't even go to our school and she's famous why do you think she's any different" he asked Jayden

"first of all we don't live far from each other and famine has nothing to do with true love" I said to him

"Isaac you're always in Jayden's relationships mind your own business" her mom said to him

"yeah go get a girlfriend of your own and stop worrying about Jayden's" her dad said to him. He left the kitchen.

30 minutes later...

I arrived outside my house. I'm in jaydens car. She grabbed my face and kissed my lips gently.

"i has fun today" I said to her softly with a smile. She smiled too.

"i did too, thanks for making my weekend fun" she said to me softly with a smile

"I'll see you tomorrow right?" I asked her softly. She nodded.

"okay" I said to her. I grabbed my stuff then got out her car. I waved goodbye and she waved back. She waited til I got inside my house then she drove off. I walked inside and saw my best friends in the living room. I told them to come over at 4. It's 4:10.

"I'll be back I need to put my things upstairs" I said to them

"are you wearing her clothes?" Anna asked me with a smile

"ohhh so this is getting serious now huh?" Asher asked with a smile

"guys I was sleeping over and I forgot my stuff so she gave me some of her clothes" I said to them

"but why are you wearing her stuff unless you showered at her house" Chris said with a slight smile

"and you only shower at someone's house after fucking😏" Will said with a smirk

"so y'all did fuck" lilia said with a smile

"no we didn't fuck last night we did today though when her family was gone" I said with a smile. They went crazy and I went upstairs. I put my stuff upstairs then went back downstairs with my friends.