2

~annie pov

I'm at school in breakfast with my friends. Will, Anna, Lilia, Christian, and Asher. When we're together there's no stopping us😂. We're chilling making jokes and laughing together being the loudest people in the cafeteria😂. I'm sitting on top of the table in between will and Asher. My phone dinged. I pulled it out my pocket. I read it. It said good morning u sexy girl🥰 I smiled really hard at my phone. She just called me sexy🤤😂. Will took my phone and read the text.

"Jayden huh ouuuu😏" he said with a smirk then passed it to Asher and he read it.

"she wants you bad😂" Asher said while laughing then Christian took it. Him Anna and Lilia looked at it together.

"I can't believe you didn't tell us about this!" Anna said excitedly

"awww are you two a thing now?" Lilia asked with a smile. I snatched my phone back.

"no! She's got a boyfriend still we're just...flirting" I said. They all smirked at me. I started giggling nervously and they did too😂.

"it's complicated" I said with a smile. My phone dinged again. I read another text from her. It said i wanna link down for a party tonight? North Cali high students are invited to John Quincy parties hold up. How does she know I go to north Cali high?

"you guys wanna go to a party?" I asked them

"what party?" Asher asked me

"oh you're talking about Zach Clayton's party from John Quincy I'm down" will said

"Zach is hot I'm in" lilia said

"all the dudes at John Quincy are hot🥵" Anna said

"I'm in I need to see some hot bitches" Christian said

"I'm down" Asher said

"great we can go tonight" I said with a slight smile. My phone dinged and it was another text from Jayden she said maybe we can have some alone time and u can show me what that tongue do🤤 oh shit😳. My heart started beating fast.

"guys nevermind I don't wanna go anymore." I said

"why?" Anna asked

"Jayden's trying to fuck me already" I said quietly for them to only hear.

"oh yeah I forgot you're a virgin😂" will said then started laughing. I pushed him but he kept laughing.

"just don't do it with her" lilia said

"curse my boldness" I said to myself

"have you seen her? She's hot I might fuck up and end up doing something with her when I know damn right I shouldn't" I said to them

"just tell her you don't want to do it" Asher said

"we don't have to go if you don't want to anymore anns" Chris said

"yeah we don't have to" lils said

"well me and Ash are still going right ash?" Will asked him. Asher shook his head.

"fine I'm still going" will said

"tell jayden to stop being so fast forward" Chris said to Will

"I gotchu" will said. I got on my phone and texted her through messages cuz that's where she was texting me through.

My crush🥺🥰

my crush🥺🥰 | 9:05 am
good morning u sexy girl🥰