PART - 1

Happy reading.....

"Ya Allah when this website will open ? I have been waiting impatiently for it since morning. Please make sure I will get the admission.. it's really important for my life or my Ammi jaan is going to search another match for me like she usually does every time."

Hello guys, I am Bela Asif Shaik, 20 years old. I am living in Hyderabad with my mom. My dad passed away when I was a kid. Since then my Ammi jaan has taken responsibility for our needs. She is working in a clothes showroom. She always thinks about my happiness and worries about my future. I want to study and get a job. But my mom wants me to get married as we are middle class people who can't afford dreams.

That's why I worked hard and studied on my scholarship till now.I topped the entrance exam and applied for an Engineering seat in Mumbai's best college. So in this way I can continue my studies on my scholarship and lessen my mom's tension.

My laptop buzzed and I noticed the website slowly opening.

"Oh my Allah! I got the admission..yay.", I squealed happily and placed the laptop on bed. I couldn't believe it, my seat was confirmed in Mumbai's biggest Engineering college.

The beginning of my dreams !

"Ammi jaan", I jumped off the bed and rushed out of my room.

-------------------

"Allah! Don't make my daughter's life like mine, please send a good marriage proposal to her. I want her to settle down happily in her life. ", I could hear my Ammi jaan's voice. She was crying and praying to God sitting on a prayer mat.

"Ammi jaan, why do you bring up this topic everyday? I don't want to marry now. I want to study and do a good job. You know what, my admission letter is confirmed in Mumbai's best Engineering college."

My mom remained silent as she stared down the prayer mat blankly. She didn't want her daughter to go Mumbai and study. She only wanted me to get married and settle down.

I went towards her and hugged from backside.

"My love, I know why you are sad. It's about money right. Don't worry Ammi, I have a scholarship and I will find a part-time job there. I will continue my studies along with it " ,I said hopefully looking at my mom.

"Bela it won't happen again like last time, please give this proposal a chance."

"Everytime the same thing repeats, Ammi. They would come and ask for dowry."

FEW DAYS AGO

Dilshad brought a match for Bela and they were right now in their home sitting in the living room.

"Bela, are you ready, they have been waiting for you."

"Why did you get me ready like a bride mom?"

"Mashallah ! You are looking so beautiful Bela."

She bent down and put a khol stain behind her ear to avoid evil energy around her.

"Ammi jaan I am only doing this for you otherwise I have no plans to get married anytime soon. If something happened again, you have to agree whatever I say."