PART - 3

Happy reading....

AT THE ENTRANCE OF SEMINAR HALL

"Ya Allah! When did I say that I will sing a song after the speech ", a hoarse whisper left Bela's mouth when she spotted her name on the notice board.

"Oh no! It's like a trap. What would you do now Bela?", her friend worried.

"Don't worry Jes, I will handle it"

"Are you sure?"

"I trust Allah."

Just then, they heard an announcement for juniors and saw everyone assembling in the Seminar hall.
----------------------

As Bela entered, everyone got up from their chairs and shouted in unison.

"Good morning ma'am"

She was taken aback in response, panicked, as her eyes darted over the students momentarily.

"Look at her man, a walking weirdo.", someone commented.

"Who the hell is she?"

"Isn't she the topper girl?"

"Oh god just look at her attire, why is she covering her face ?"

Bela's eardrums filled with their continuous comments and she felt very bad. Her eyes urged to shower but she sucked back difficulty.

Bela, you aren't weak !

"Bela, ignore them, they are like assholes.", Jessy pulled her forward along with her while throwing glares at all of them.

The students took their chairs still laughing and making fun of her. Bela chose to ignore it as it's a wise decision for her.

Bela took two steps forward then suddenly a guy snuck behind her and threw a plastic snake on her from the back side. She was frightened by the sudden rough contact and immediately swirled around panicking.

Her foot slipped on the marble floor and she stumbled back. She was going to fall but the same guy rushed forward on time and his muscular arms went around her small waist preventing her from falling.

He held her firmly and her hands clutched onto his t-shirt in a tight grip.

Her big, black kohl eyes met his coffee shiny ones.

Bela's body tensed up finding a man so close to her and it's not at all appropriate.

Astagfirullah!

She immediately pushed him back and shouted at him in fear.

"Enta dhairyam niku?"

"What did you say?", he said in a loud voice, making her startled. Her feet involuntarily moved back and following her his steps proceeded.

Her eyes widened as she stopped hitting her back against the wall.

Jessy tried to reach her but Neil blocked her way. She glared at him and he glared back.

"Mahir let it be ...see everyone is watching us.", one of his friends suggested when he noticed everyone in the hall literally gossiping about the situation.

Bela gulped down her saliva as she heard his name. Her eyes stared at him while silently praying to Allah to save her from this satan.

But Mahir inched closer to her while placing his left hand on the wall beside her head.

"What the fuck did you just speak?", he asked in a slow yet dangerous tone.

His eyes noticed how her trembling fingers clutched the notebooks tightly to her heart and her big eyes clearly showing fear yet she dared to yell. Probably she was the first girl who raised voice on him and it amused him alot.

"It's T-el-gu.."

"WHAT? Speak in clear language.", he demanded.

"It's Telugu, I was saying how dare you?", she replied and looked down. She couldn't stand his piercing gaze on her that was shooting chills to her spine. It's forbidden. He wasn't his family or friend that he could come closer to her.

His lips twitched at the corners in satisfaction as he saw fright lingering in her eyes.

"What the shit are you wearing, nervous bird. There isn't going to be any fancy competition here.", he mocked.

Bela held up her trembling hand, somehow stopping him further. He was almost standing in her personal bubble and it's not right. She could feel his warm breath on her, it's making it difficult to even stand.

"First, I am not n-ervous bi-rd. Second, get out of my way simply or", she was interrupted by his friend's voice.

"Lower your voice Miss, do you have any idea who you are messing with", Neil growled at her.

"Or what ?", Mahir looked directly into her eyes. Bela shut her eyes and angled her head to the side.

"Move you idiot ...", she said, making him more angry.

"Principal sir!", Jessy shouted.

Mahir's friends pulled him away from Bela, " Bro leave her ....we can handle her later."

Mahir backed away and threw a warning glare to Bela.

"Well.. see you later, nervous bird.", he winked at her and she just stared at him wide eyed.

Allah! See his audacity!

Junglee!

******

I love my babies, i missed them alot 🥺

Mahir boy stay away from my girl 🙂

Also me.. Mahir boy that's hot 💀

ShazShaik

Allah hafiz
💜