PISSED

Y/N's POV

Rin got on the bed and layed in the center of it. He was still panting from the recent orgasm.

"Hmm, what should I do with a slut like you" I stalked slowly to the bed side.

Rin whined "under bed.." Was all he said.

I looked under the bed to find a decent size box. I grabed it and placed it on the night stand. I looked over towards him and he was shaking in anticipation. I opened the box and what I found was enough to throw satan himself off his throne.

In the box was every sex toy you could imagine plus some. 'Damn these boys are quite the self sinners now aren't they' I thought to myself.

I grabbed a 'few' items i might use on Rin. Got on the bed and strattled his waste. I grabbed his hands and handcuffed them to the headboard of the bed. Then nipple clips and attached them to each of his perky nipples causing him to whine.

Then I showed him the whip I was holding. He gulped. I got off of him and stood by the bed shoving a gag in his mouth confusing him.

I grinned devilishly "You have some rules to know about. 1.) Don't speak back but in this case it shouldn't be a problem right. 2.) Dont hold your noises back I wanna hear you scream. and 3.) You can't cum till I say u can. If you disobey then youll be punished."

Rin nods in compliance.

Good boy now let's begin. I raised the whip up and.....
..
...
..
CRACK

Was the sound it made hitting his dick.. "MMMMMAAAAAAFFFTTT!!!" He screamed in agony.

I laughed insanely...

CRACK..

CRACK...

CRACK...

With ever crack of the whip he got harder. And screamed loader... He screams, bucked his hips up to the whip, as tears filled his eyes.

Of course I noticed he was close. "Rin your not aloud to cum yet" I said in warning.

But he couldn't take it no more he had to release so he did...

He came without consent.

He looked at you with concern.. But then total fear as be could feel the anger radiating off of you.

"You dare to disobey me.. Bad boys get punished you know.." I growled fearious.

He was struggling in his restraints so bad and started crying as I looked at him with an evil look not with arousal but pure evil...

...
..
...
..
...
To be continued...