Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV,

He was just standing there holding his bag for at least five minutes, so I gestured to the spot next to me. "Come, sit here," I started "You boys have been working hard to improve, I can tell. And if that couch of yours overdoes it with the training tell me and I'll take care of it k," I smiled sweetly.

"O-ok, s-sure, t-thanks, uhh-" he started but I interrupted.

"(Y/N) and you are," I asked politely.

"(Y/N) i-is a r-really p-pretty name," he stated blushing even more, then added "I-im Nitori."

"Awww, thanks Nitori, I really appreciate that! Your name is cute, but not as cute as you," I winked at the already flustered male.

"T-thank y-you, (Y-y/N)-sempai," he nervously took a seat next to you.

You and Nitori silently watched the others practice, but at some point you got bored so you kept glancing at him from the corner of your eye. His face was a deep shade of red, his skin appeared to be smooth, and his hair was damp, but looked rather soft.

He had some silver strands of hair in his eyes. I subconsciously reached my hand up and gently brushed it out of his face, causing him to flinch at my sudden contact. I pulled my hand back to me placing it on my lap, but quickly noticed how tense he was.

"I apologize, I shouldn't have done that so sudden or without your consent," I bowed slightly towards him.

"N-no, u-u-uhh it's f-fine, I j-just wasn't exp-expecting it," he said relaxing his now tense body slightly.

'Hmmm, my plan just might workout after all,' I thought to myself.

...
..
...
..
...

To be continued.....