Chapter 1: Astrological Prologue

The Zodiac, an area of the sky that extends approximately 8° north or south of the ecliptic, the apparent path of the sun across the celestial sphere over the course of the year. The paths of the moon and visible planets are also within the belt of Zodiac.

In Western astrology, the zodiac is divided into twelve signs, occupying 30° of celestia longitude and roughly corresponding to the constellations. The astrological signs are: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. Each sector is named for a constellation. One of the twelve astrological signs is Aries, the first fire sign in Zodiac, the other fire signs being Leo and Sagittarius. Whose symbol is a ram, as well as the cardinal, Mars, Venus, Sun and Saturn. The second astrological sign is Taurus, who is called as "The Great bull of heaven" and spans from 30° to 60° of the zodiac. Its symbol is a bull, its quality is Fixed and its detriment and exaltion are Mars and Moon. The third one is Gemini, its symbol are twins and are mutable, Jupiter and Mercury. Cancer is the fourth astrological sign, its symbol is a Crab. The fifth is Leo, with its Lion symbol. The sixth is Virgo, who has a Maiden symbol as well the astrological sign Libra, whose symbol are Balance Scales. Scorpio is the eighth astrological sign originating from the constellation of Scorpius. It has a scorpion, eagle and phoenix symbol. The ninth astrological sign is Sagittarius, who has a Archer symbol. The tenth of the twelve signs are Capricorn, who has a Fish-Goat hybrid symbol, the eleventh is Aquarius, who is the Water-Bearer and finally, Pisces, who is the twelfth astrological sign and has a Fish symbol.

The signs are known for their symbols, modalities, Dignity and Detriment, Fall and Exaltation. They'll give every person a magic zodiac power to control them and use the symbols to summon them. Some years ago, some forces fell from the stars to the planets. They are in a war between good and evil. The good are the astrological signs and the evil are the dark forces. Good will always triumph over evil before the world will fall in wrong hands. The dark forces are known to corrupt the world to make it perfect and gloomy. If the astrological sign does not defeat evil, the world will become a world of darkness. Meanwhile, in the moon, there lives a group of people with Zodiac symbols, Modalities and astrological signs. This group is the group of brave, loyal people who will fight against the darkness. They have the power of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. They are: The Astro-Zodiacs.

They are the brave heroes of the whole world!

They are the epic group ever seen

They can use their symbols to defeat the forces of evil (evil, evil)

Super magic, Super powerful, Super epic!

Super powerful, Super Awesome, Super Fearless! 

Don't be fear, they are coming to you!

It's The Astro-Zodiacs!

Astrological heroes of all time

Astro-Zodiacs!

They are Astro!

It's The Astro-Zodiacs!

Zodiac heroes of all time

Astro-Zodiacs!

They are Astro!

They're about to unleash their powers!

They are fearless, Super Powerful, Super magic!

Never fear, they are coming to you!

Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer!

Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio!

Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces!

They're coming, coming to you!

It's The Astro-Zodiacs!

Astrological heroes of all time

Astro-Zodiacs!

They are Astro!

It's The Astro-Zodiacs!

Zodiac heroes of all time

Astro-Zodiacs!

They are Astro!

They're Zodiac! (Zodiac!)

They're Astro! (Astro!)

Super Magic! (Magic!)

Super Epic (Epic!)

They're Zodiac! (Zodiac!)

They're Astro! (Astro!)

Super Magic! (Magic!)

Super Epic! (Epic!)

It's The Astro-Zodiacs!

Astrological heroes of all time

Astro-Zodiacs!

They are Astro!

It's The Astro-Zodiacs!

Zodiac heroes of all time

Astro-Zodiacs!

They are Astro!

Astro-Zodiacs!