prologue

445  of  sangoku era.

sasuke looked at the mountains in the distance. winter was at the door of this inhospitable region. he winced when he saw his loyal steed stumble in a pool of mud. he flattered the neck of his beast to encourage him. he went downstairs to drag him towards the mainland. the horse neighs very loudly to show him his dissatisfaction.

he smiles: - come on, come on ... we are almost there ... in a few hours, I will have settled my debt ... he saw smoke rising in the sky, he knew he was not very far from the village. he yawned to unhook his jaw. he had been riding for three days and three nights without stopping. he did not like this corner of his country.

everything was black, the peasants had no sense of hospitality here. he knew they were able to slit his throat to steal his coat. he turned his head abruptly, and drew his sword from its scabbard, a racing noise put him on alert.

he saw the girl before being seen. he flattened it on the ground and looked at it attentively: - why do you run  ....?

(y/n)screamed in fright. he waited for her to calm down without loosening her grip.

(y/n) looked anxiously back: - let me go ...  pity ...

he got up and squeezed the girl's arm very tight: - are you a thief?

(y/n) shook her head: - no, I didn't steal anything, sir ... I swear on my father's grave.

barking was heard. knights dismounted when they saw the couple so close. a woman followed, looking bad. she was watching the furious scene.(y/n)started to tremble.

sasuke raised an eyebrow: - I just came across this girl ... did she steal something from you? he asked coldly.

the blondhaired girl smiles: - yes .... thanks to you, I was able to put my hand on this ... thief ... guards, take her away and lock her in the main tower .... .

(Y/N) walked towards her: - i won't let it go, Ino .....

the young woman with  blondhair snapped her fingers, the soldiers led  (Y/N) who struggled like a handsome devil.sasuke frowned when he saw the scene.

Ino turned to the raven: - I am the mistress of this castle, my name is Ino ...

sasuke walked over to her and handed her a letter: - I'm bringing you news of your brother ... 

ino frowned: - you're wrong, sir ... i don't have a brother ...

sasuke ran his hand through his hair: - naruto uzumaki is not your brother ...?

ino turned pale, she started to tremble: - is naruto alive? 

sasuke showed her  the letter: - he is .... will you invite me to spend the night in your house ...? she nodded slowly: - of course ... you will tell me how you met my ... brother ... sasuke stretched and followed the convoy to the castle.

to be continued ........

A/N : hope you enjoyed the story ... if u want more sasuke x reader you should go check my second story <MINE>wich is actually a sasuke x reader x naruto .... in a more different style of writing !!