part 6

he ran away, he had to find Y/N before she was far away.he was angry with himself for having been irritated and for having given her her freedom.he now understand what love and jealousy not selfishness feel like.he caught up with Y/N and rain who had just crossed it.she started to run when she saw that the brunette was behind her.

he caught her and turned her around: - Y/N?she got angry: - you have just given me back my freedom ... leave me alone .... I'm leaving this horrible place ...he smiles: - I changed my mind ...he ran away, he had to find Y/N before she was far away.he was angry with himself for having been irritated and for having given her this freedom.

she wanted to hit him: - you have no right to do what you want with me ... you cannot go back on your word .... I am going away ... she repeated

sasuke pulled her against him: - and where are you going? are you going back to this witch?

Y/N : - not at all .... i am going to count jiraiya... he will welcome me with open arms, i am sure ...sasuke sighed: - I don't want you to go to this man's house ...she raised her hand cutting him: - he is not my lover ... he was a friend of my father.... a very good friend ...sasuke laughed and kissed her on the neck: - I know Y/N that he is not your lover

... I am your only lover ...she pushed him and turned on her heel, he walked beside her: - you are going to die of cold ...she shrugged: - too bad for me ... I prefer to die of cold than of fear here ...sasuke took her hand: - I will protect you, Y/N ... you will no longer be afraid ...she sneered: - you told me the opposite half an hour ago plus your mother hate me and because of jealousy you wanted to kill me and the poor obito you put in in jail .... I don't believe you anymore ... I'm free, I don't forget ...

sasuke sighed: - I forgot that I had made the promise to this witch that you will never return home ...Y/N opened her mouth and began to scream: - she's at my house .... not the other way around, she had no right to ask you to make this promise ...sasuke leave me alone ...

the raven ran his hand through her hair: - and obito? are you going to leave him in jail here have pity , you stay he his free ...?he was using his last card with her.Y/N hesitated, he understood that she would not leave when she looked at the castle.she was really worried.

he took her in his arms and hugged her very tightly to him: - Y/N.. you please me terribly .... he confessed.she felt her heart beat faster when she heard this confession.he kissed her in the hair and Y/N bit her lip .sasuke understood her anguish: - she would not touch you, Y/N..... none of them will put a finger on you my mom can go to hell... despite my anger for you or despite your fault ... I will protect you, it is a promise that I make to you this evening for all the days which will come ...sasuke held out her hand: - are you coming back with me?

Y/N ran her hand through his hair: - sasuke ... make me a promise ..... if you accept, i will stay with you ...he hesitated: - what promise?Y/N writhed her hands, her eyes riveted on the damp earth of the road: - send a messenger to count jiraiya and check my statements .... ask him who i am ...sasuke shook his head slowly: - he could lie ....., he started
the girl's shoulders fell, he sighed again: - I will .... Y/N ... I will send someone ...she looked up and smiled dazzlingly: - is that true? are you going to send someone?she jumped into his arms and kissed him. he was surprised but took advantage of this embrace to extend their kiss.

she moved away: - thank you ... sasuke ...he tilted his head to the side: - how will you react when the messenger returns saying that you are indeed a servant? Y/N smiles happy: - are you really sure about that?she passed in front of him and joined her lighter little house.

he ran behind her and took her hand: - you could have asked me not to touch you anymore ... you didn't do it ...Y/N blushed and looked down: - I want you to touch me .... she confessed.he froze and lifted her so quickly that Y/N gave a shrill cry.he started to run: - sasuke....? where are we going? asked Y/N taken aback ...he had tense features: - in my room ... -you will take care of me first, Y/N .... obito is fine is an uchiha so privileged .... i want to see if what you say is true ...she frowned: - on what?he laughed without slowing down: - if you really want me to touch you ...she turned red peony, he howled with laughter
he pushed the door of the room and stopped, amazed: - you worked well, Y/N ... too bad because I'm not going to spend a lot of time there ...he put Y/N on the floor, she ran her hand through her hair, nervous: - are you leaving?he laughed: - no ... I'm going to move my things to your place ...she crossed her arms over her chest: - sakura will be disappointed ....sasuke ...Y/N opened her mouth in surprise: - she is really very pretty girl .... why it is me the one here with you ...?she seemed completely hallucinated, sasuke pushed her gently towards the bed: - what are you talking about? I want you like crazy ...she was speechless, she looked up at him with sparkling eyes and gave him a sublime smile.he jumped on her.

he threw her back on her bed and roared with desire: - I'm going to show you why I can't give you your freedom, Y/N ... I'm completely crazy about your smell, your body ... you bewitched me. .. I understand so much Naru- ...he stopped in the middle of his sentence, she looked at him without understanding.he smiles: - I don't want another to touch you ... I'll spray you both ...she shrugged her shoulders: - when you get married, you think I will wait behind your door very wisely ...?she wanted to push him away.

he kissed her on the neck: - I'm not going to get married ... Y/N, I already told you ...she put her two hands on her face and bit her lip: - also promise to continue talking to me if I find myself pregnant, alone and condemn to give birth in excruciating pain ...he sighed but understood that it was particularly important to the girl: - Y/N I'm not as stupid she wrinkled her forehead: - there is far too much violence in your family , you put each other in jail , your mom a spycho and you're a fool , i don't like obito this way he is too old and like someone else and even if i like him i would have told you , aint fake and you're a silly man you make me A SLAVE ...

he kissed her behind the ear: - in your family too you step mom sold you to me for nothing , you're worthless to her and stop complaining ...plus IM YOUR SLAVE FOR YOU HEART BODY AND YOURE ALL .....