part 13

time still goes on......everything was back to normal and sasuke and his slave/lover ....you were more close then ever........

until (y/n) find out that sasuke never give the message to her godfather the count jiraiya when he confessed on her bed thinking she was asleep.....

time lap......

sasuke found (y/n) near the drawbridge, he accelerated his walk and stood in front of her, her cheeks were bathed in tears: - leave me alone .... she managed to articulate. I am leaving.... i know you lied

he physically prevented her: - I won't let you go .... he said only.

she hit him so that he let go: - liar !!!!!! she yelled. i hate you sasuke .... i hate you ......

he didn't move a centimeter: - why would I send someone there ...? he cried in turn.

she gave him a masterful slap: - why? because I'm not a liar ... because that's the reason I stayed here when you gave me my freedom ... I trusted you sasuke ... she continued.

he lowered his eyes: - I won't let him come and get you .... he shouted.

she froze: -jiraiya wouldn't have come ..., she began.

she was interrupted by the guard who sounded the alarm.

sasuke froze and turned to the watchtower: - what's going on? he yelled at the warrior.the guard leaned forward: - an army .... sir ... a huge army in front of our doors ... they hoisted the war flag

...sasuke turned to y/N : - come in ... here it's too dangerous ....she shook her head: - no ... I'm going ... go make your war ..

.a howl stopped him again: - UCHIHA! get out of there!!!!!

y/n turned to the wall, she passed her hand on the back of her neck, not coming back: - naruto ... ?? she whispered.

sasuke turned to her, he picked her up and hoisted her onto his shoulders to take her away.y/n screamed in anger: - naruto !

sasuke heard a cry of love, naruto him, heard a cry of despair sasuke dropped her off in front of his room, he called juugo l in a loud voice.he turned to her: - I won't let him get you back ..... he just said to her.

she turned to him, her eyes streaming: - did you know he was alive?he nodded and grimaced: - I'll never let him get you back .... he repeated, stepping back.she opened her eyes wide, realizing that he was talking to her about Count Uzumaki and not about jiraiya a little earlier: - let me out, sasuke, I must go see him ...

.he shook his head: - if I let you see him, he won't let you come back to me ...she tried to slap him again, which he easily avoided: - who told you I want to come back ...? she asked coldly ....

sasuke froze and gritted his teeth: - you like this guy ...? y/n screamed with rage: - he's my brother !!!!!!!! not my lover, sasuke !!!!! stop and let me go see him .... she begged.

juugo entered the room and looked at the scene in front of him surprised: - sasuke ... we are at war ... you should leave this girl, we can kill with an arrow the leader who has been screaming your name since a while ago ..

*********
y/n shook her head: - no sasuke ... please .... don't kill him ... please ...sasuke pushed the girl away and gave his orders to his lieutenant: - stay with her ... and let her not leave this room under any circumstances ...he wanted to add something else to the young girl then finally did not dare.

he left on one last look.fugaku ran towards him when he entered the place of the drawbridge: - what is this sasuke army ...? and who is this man who has been bellowing your name for a while? he yelled at his second son .....

itachi came running in his turn.sasuke ran his hand through his hair and took his sword from suigetsu hand: - I'm going to go see him .... he's the warrior who saved my life during the war ...

fugaku frowned: - you had not fulfilled your debt to him ....? What does he want? he yelled again.sasuke chuckled coldly: - he wants y/N .... all this for a servant ... I don't believe he is moving an army for a servant .... he declared

itachi laughed: - are you sure this girl is a servant ....? why don't you give her back? if he saved your life ....sasuke caught him by the collar, looking threatening: - he will never have her ... y/n is mine ....
he turned to the warrior on guard: - open that damn door ...itachi stopped him, taking his arm: - are you going alone ...? without armor ...?

sasuke looked towards the warrior that the open door let appear, he smiled: - I will kill him .... or he will kill me ... but it will be him against me, that no one intervenes !!!!! he shouted to the soldiers beside him.he left without delay and saw all the hatred in his ex-friend's eyes.

naruto pointed his index finger at the raven: - I heard his voice .... where is she? I came to get her ....

sasuke sneered: - you're going to have to get her back by blood ....naruto looked at the tall dark towers: - I trusted you ... you had to give the message to my sister that I was alive ... not rape her .... he yelled running towards him, l sword straightened.

sasuke blocked his stunned attack: - y/n is your sister ...?naruto struck his weapon with several very violent blows: - she is my real sister but that too, you know right .... I came to get her, get out of there ....

sasuke shook his head: - no ... I'm going to marry her ....naruto turned red with anger: - I will never give my permission for that .... I will marry her myself to the first count who will want her despite her obvious dishonor .....sasuke smiles: - you'll never take her back ... I'll kill you before .

to be continued......