°45

A/N:

Before you all read the final chapter, I would just like to say thank you for reaching this far, for waiting, and for being supportive. I am beyond grateful to have finished this book satisfied, happy, and triumphant. I feel like this is one of my greatest achievement in life HAHA no kid.

So without further a do, here's the last chapter for LIES AND ROSES.

ENJOY!

WEDNESDAY 8:34:21 AM

"I was assigned to look after you. I go undercover to make sure I was by your side 24/7. Meeting me wasn't a coincidence because I follow you wherever you go to keep you safe and sound," she fondled with her fingers. "I came from a family of gangsters from Bangkok and ever since the tragic fall of my father, I was told to that I will be trained to take over his business."

"I didn't want to be like him but he forced me. I was physically abused for as long as I can remember because I would constantly defy my father," she chuckled, her eyes filling with remorse. "And then when I ran away from home, Jaehyun and I met. That's when I decided to live here in Seoul and. . . you know. . . piss my father off. . ."

Mark stepped up and interjected. "I was born and raised in Canada but my family immigrated here in Korea to. . . expand their business since. . . my parents were well known politicians. And I was clueless at that time as to what they really do. I never really cared because I was too busy playing around with my computer,"

He soughed, "Until one day when they realized I was gifted with the knowledge of technological stuffs, they let me hack into a highly confidential and private site that would allow them to steal the money of the people. Literally, they pointed a gun at my head while I was trying to break into the system."

"As for me," jisoo interrupted. "My family wanted me to marry someone whom I didn't know for the contract. And by that, I meant they wanted to be filthy rich that they'd actually use their own daughter for their own happiness and gain."

I could feel Jisoo's pain while she was speaking but she showed no signs of suffering. Instead, she was looking rather sardonic.

"And so, they did. There was a fixed marriage and a ceremony was held. But before I could even walk down the aisle, I burnt the whole place down. That's where my love for playing with fire started. I loved the horror flaring before the eyes of the people running for their lives. I loved the sight of ashes floating in the air. I loved the sight of the red and orange flames.", she continued, passion oozing out of her eyes.

"How about you Ten, care to share?" Jaehyun flashed a lopsided smirk.

"I'm an assassin. I assassinate," Ten crossed his arms tightly on his chest. "I kill people because I was trained to do so when I was a boy. I mean, my parents are murderers hiding behind a classy suit and tie. They'd kill people who'd get in their way to becoming Bangkok's wealthiest people."