CHARACTER SKETCH

Manik Malhotra :

He is hot, handsome, single and is 29 yrs old. He stays in U.S.A He serves in the United States Army, as a Brigadier General. He gets deployed in Kandahar,  Afghanistan. He is a part of United States Peace Keeping Force.

NANDANI KAPOOR :

She is 23 yrs old. She is born into a rich family. She get's married to Harshad Saxena a rich businessman, having a multi million dollar empire. She gets pregnant with Harshad, but divorces him, as she finds him involved with another woman.

HARSHAD SAXENA :

He is a 32 yrs old filthy rich womanizer. He has a multi million dollar empire. Nandani's, Uncle And Aunt, arrange Nandani's marriage to Harshad in view of his wealth and power.

NEYONIKA MALHOTRA :

She is 60 yrs old. She is Manik's mother. She stays in U.S.A. She is mentally disturbed after her son Dhruv's death.

DHRUV MALHOTRA :

He is 32 yrs old. He is elder brother of Manik. He stays in U.S.A. He serves in the United States Air force, as a Brigadier General. He is also deployed in the U.S. Peace Keeping force in Kandahar, Afghanistan.

ALYA MALHOTRA :  

She is 28 yrs old. She is the wife of Brigadier General Dhruv Malhotra. 

CABIR MALHOTRA : 

He is 31 yrs old. He is the elder brother of Manik. He is the Mayor of San Juan Islands, in North-Western Washington, in the U.S

MUKTI MALHOTRA :

She is the younger sister of Manik. She is 26 yrs old. She is a qualified beautician. She runs a salon and spa, in the U.S

RISHAB KAPOOR :

He is 19 yrs old. He is Nandani's brother. He has just finished high school.

AADHYA KAPOOR :  

She is 2 months old. She is the reason for Nandani's existence. 

DHAIRYA KAPOOR :

He is a very rich businessman. But he is greedy, therefore he gets Nandani married off to Harshad Saxena, a filthy rich businessman, who is also quite elder to Nandani.

SHANAYA KAPOOR :

She is Nandani's Aunt, who is equally greedy, and therefore would not allow anyone to come between her and her wicked plans.