Chapter 3: One Blue and One Green

Pulling into the airport, I headed into the parking garage and left the car as we got out stocking our back packs and going to an unlocked vehicle.

Tossing my backpack in the back, I let out a small scream and pulled out the gun, pointing it to the young guy.

He had shaky hands and seemed completely confused, slowly his eyes moved to Annie and then me, then down to the bag.

"Holy shit." He said quietly and stared out the window and then to me, "Holy fucking shit." He said softer and broke into a stupid smile.

Giving him a weird look, I exchanged expressions with Annie who shrugged, "What?" I asked him while sitting in the front seat aiming the gun at him.

He smiled wider, "You're Little Panther." He said softly with wide and amused eyes.

Shit.

I sighed, "Yeah kid, I need your car, get out. I don't want to kill you." I said bluntly.

Annie leaned forward, "We could keep him." She said to me smiling.

Ha, "No Annie, the only reason you're around is-shit I don't even know why I keep you around." I sighed and looked to the kid.

He grinned, "Little Panther and Pippi Longstocking." He said sitting back happily.

I have a gun pointed to the idiot, teens these days are so desensitized.

I hate being called Little Panther, only Ben can call me that.

The kid held a hand out to me, "I'm Judah, I don't have a life. I live in my car and donate blood to get money for food. I'm an illegal immigrant from Canada and I can't get a Visa because of my bad track record but I would like to join your crew." He said smiling.

Ha, "No kid." I shook my head and nodded for him to get out.

He smirked, "I'm a fresh face, no ones looking for me." He said quietly.

Annie nodded, "Everyone's searching for two girls, not two girls and a guy." She said softly. Probably the first smart thing she's said since I met her.

I sighed, "Fine, Annie you sit in the back and make sure he doesn't kill me while I drive." I said turning and watching him hold the keys out to me.

Taking the keys as Annie got in the back, I noted that his car smelt like olives and onions.

"You don't have an air freshener?" I asked rolling the windows down.

He smirked, "Sorry Lana Panthayr, I don't." He said smiling at me.

My blood boiled, "It's just Lana. Don't ever mention that other name around me or I'll cut out your liver and feed it to you." I said threateningly.

His eyes grew and he gave a small nod.

Good.

"Can I ask why?" He asked softly.

I gave him a threatening stare, "If you last till the end of all of this, maybe." I said watching him over.

He looked a bit scared and Annie laughed.

Idiots.

God Ben, I hope you're having a beautiful life out there.

Ben's POV:

"She had to have been here." Ryker said eyeing the cameras to note that she didn't come through here.

Where the hell are you Lana?

Come on baby.

Going out to the restaurant, I thanked the manager and eyed the tables discreetly. My eyes lingering over the four of them in the corner, I knew them.

I've seen them a lot lately, hired by Lana's father to kill her. The assassin 'gang' that often looked ready to kill at any moment.

The girl stood, her dark hair tucked back while she went to the front counter eyeing me and then focusing on me for a while.

She ordered another soda and took the drink to the booth saying something.

The shaggy brunette haired one stared over at me and I gave a small smirk, walking over to the table. I noticed them all reach for their guns discreetly, I had my fists, that's all I really needed.

I knelt and bit, and stared up at the dark haired girl, her eyes cold on me, one blue and one green.

She gave me a cocked eyebrow, "Ben McCallister?" She asked quietly.

I gave a nod, "The one and only, you must be who her father hired." I said questionably.

Her eyes ran over me, "We are. She's killed enough innocent people. Don't you think?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows and giving me a threading stare.

I gave a single nod, "That's why I'm trying to find her, I can take her away. She won't be a danger if I can get to her." I said thoughtfully.

She scoffed, "I've seen people like her, she'll keep killing. It's in her nature Ben, move on from her." She said bluntly.

I really don't like this girl.

"You heard her, get over it Ben. She's a goner." The guy beside her said with a stern glare.

Their eyes moved behind me and I turned my head looking to Ryker who gave them all curious looks.

I dropped my gaze to the girl again, "I won't ever get over her, she's not the monster she's made out to be. If she is, it's because of the mistreatment and the hell shes gone through. The immense amount of loss, but it's not her nature." I said standing and eyeing the four of them.

"I'll be seeing you guys soon, try not to piss her off, if she catches you, you're dead." I said staring straight into the girls eyes.

She smirked softly, "No, if we catch her, she's dead." She said trying to sound all strong and amazing. Lana could easily take her down.

Easily.

I walked out the diner and went with Ryker to the car, "She's been in the vehicle too long, she's probably switched out. Check for any parking garages or anywhere without a camera." I said getting in while Ryker began searching.

My mind trailed over to that girl, her words terrified me a bit, I wish I could warn Lana.

Maybe Officer Miller can.