Zuko and I split off to find food as Iroh and Mikoto stayed together. I manage to find to find a couple of bush berries as well as a river. I rolled up my pants and gently stepped on the cold water. The cold burned my feet and I try not to slip by the moss growing around the rocks. I took a deep breathe in feeling my muscle relax. The water flow gently making a soft splashing noise as the trees swayed softly through the breeze. I felt at peace with the sound of the forest. Then I felt a swish through the water. I quickly stood in a stance reaching my hands outwards feeling the water flow with me. I open my eyes to see a big fish trapped in a water bubble I created. I smiled as I gently laid it in the basket I lay before I went in. "Now all I have to do is do this three more times." I said to myself. 

I was able to catch enough fish for all of us and headed back to our meeting spot. Hoping I could make a fire before it gets too dark. "You didn't!" I heard outloud. 

"He did." I hear Mikoto say. 

"He did what?" I asked coming out to the clearing. 

There stood Iroh puffed up red. Looking as if he just ate a jade bush. "Iroh please tell me you didn't try to make tea from a jade bush." I asked. 

" I did" Iroh said.

I put down the basket full of fish a took a look at him. "It got you good.  When the rash spreads to your throat, you will stop breathing. We have to take him to get help." I said.

"But where are we going to go? We're enemies of the Earth Kingdom, and fugitives from the Fire Nation." Iroh said scratching himself. 

"If the Earth Kingdom, discovers us, they'll have us killed." Zuko said. 

"But if the Fire Nation discovers us, we'll be turned over to Azula." Iroh retorted. 

They both looked at each other then suddenly nodded at each other. As is both agreed on something. "Earth Kingdom it is." Zuko said. 

We were able to find a village doctor in the earth kingdom. Iroh sat on the table as Zuko, Mikoto, and I stood behind them.  " You four must not be from around here. We know better than to touch the white jade, much less make it into tea and drink it." Song the doctor said. 

"Heh heh heh. Whoops!" Iroh said sheepishly. 

"So where are you traveling from?" Song asked again. 

 "Yes, we're travelers." Zuko said nervously standing up quickly. 

I calmly grab his arm gently sitting him down again. "We've been traveling for a long time. We are travelers as he said. Never really staying in one spot for too long." I said calmly. 

"Like those gypsies!" Song exclaimed excitedly. 

"Yes Ma'am" I replied back. 

"Do you have names?" Song asked. 

"Names Of course we have names. I'm... Lee. And this is my uncle, uh... Mushi." Zuko said again nervously then look at me. 

"I'm Serene and this is my little brother Hakoda" I said. 

Iroh looked at Zuko with a bummed face, " Yes, but my nephew was named after his father, so we just call him Junior." Zuko balled his fist in anger. 

"Mushi, Junior, Serene, and Hakoda, huh? My name is Song. You four look like you could use a good meal. Why don't you stay for dinner?" Song asked as she swatted Iroh hands from scratching. 

"Sorry, but we need to be moving on." Zuko said standing up.

" That's too bad. My mom always makes too much roast duck." Song said as Iroh face smeared into a sly smile.