Erin Meets Breanna

Hullo! I am back with me (Erin) meeting Breanna! I hope that you guys like this!

        I sat down at lunch on the second day of school. I was kind of a loner. I was pulling out my lunch when a girl with dark hair and eyes sat down next to me.

        "Hey." she said. I just waved, I was to busy stuffing my face with my glorious PB&J. I just ate my lunch like any other day, alone. I didn't have Cabbage, so I felt like a loner. But, towards the end of lunch I noticed something. The girl had some weird candy. I decided to make a move on a new friendship.

        "Hey, what's your name?" I asked nervously.

        "Breanna," The girl replied, "What's yours?"

        "Erin. What's that?" I asked pointing to the weird candy.

        "Oh this? Well, this is just some Asian candy." She said, kind of guiltily.

        "Oh, can I try?" I asked, really interested.

        "Sure, I guess" She gave me some and I popped it into my mouth. I let it sizzle on my tongue. It was REALLY good!

        "Oh my gosh, this is AMAZING! Be sure to bring more tomorrow! Where'd you get it?" I asked eagerly.

        "From Raleigh." She replied, obviously happy that I loved it. Maybe I did have a new best friend!

        "Thanks Bre, can't wait for next lunch!" I was happy that I had a new friend. Maybe this year, I won't have to hang around Cabbage all year. Not that I wouldn't hang with her at all, I mean, she was my BFF!

Thanks guys! I coulden't have updated with out you! I can't wait to post me meeting Ben, it's gonna be funny! See ya next time!

-Erin