Erin's Candy and Alex's Fangirling

Breanna's POV

Erin's Candy

This is why every time I go to Raleigh, I get a certain type of candy for Erin. -sigh- It's a long story.

So, as I said before, Erin and I became friends when she tried my asian candy.  I didn't really like it so I had to find a way to get rid of it.  When she first tried it, she almost died, Not literally, but I think she was about to faint.  She started bouncing and I think it would be the same if I gave her cocaine.  She was hyper all day. Note: Never give Erin candy. ever again.  But of course I always gave some to her.  I have been to Raleigh 3 times and have gotten bags of candy each time.  

Just today, I gave her about 17 pieces, then I told her that I wouldn't have any more until December. I swear she had a mental breakdown. But, obviously I'm kidding.

She is literally the nicest person I've met.  Even when I tried to prank her, she still remained kind, even when I told her to look out her window.

Alex's Fangirling

So the first time I met Alex, she had a Naruto sticker, which told me a lot.  She emailed me about 7 links to Hatsuniu Miku.  Whenever they didn't work, she would just sing them for me in class. To be honest she's a pretty good singer.  If you check out her videos (I think she would kill me if I told people) you will see that she is a great singer.  This is how our conversations went:

A: Rolling Girl Hatsuni Miku

B: Geez, woman, how many links do you have?

A: About 20

Whenever we FaceTime, she always asks me to play Hatsuni Miku because her iPod is laggy.  I don't mind it actually. The Japanese laguage is a lot prettier the the Vietnamese music that my parents listen to.  

But, she's a great friend and I don't mind listening at all :)

♠♣♦♥ Peace Out