Ben meets Erin

Ben's Pov

"Erin come here." My friend Conlin said. A girl with blonde hair (don't ever call her blondie or she will kill you) and glasses came over. She sat with me and Conlin.

"What's up?" I said nodding my head towards her. Trying to act cool and not the crazy, weird, childish, Percy Jackson fan I really am.

"Hey." She said a little awkwardly. She was wearing a turquoise shirt with white writing. Her hair was in a pony tail with a purplish hair bow and a pink head band thingy. Her MacBook case was a British flag and her keyboard cover was silver. She seemed pretty smart.

"I'm guessing your Erin." I said looking at her. She nodded.

"I like your keyboard case." I said trying to break the tension.

"Thanks." She said. This was getting no where quick.

"I'm Ben by the way." I said seeing her uncomfortable.

After a while we started to get to know each other but it was the keyboard cover that made us friends.

****time skip 1 week****

It now became a regular thing that Erin sat with me and Conlin. Me and Erin noticed that we had some things in common like knowing everything about Percy Jackson to having most of the same friends but we became real friends because of a keyboard cover.

Me and Erin would switch keyboard covers every reading class then switch them back at the end of class. Well one day we switched and forgot to switch back. So when I got home and found out we didn't switch back I checked my email and already had gotten one from Erin. I couldn't stop laughing for some reason. So the next day in school we saw each other in the cafeteria at breakfast. So me being the quiet person I am I screamed to her across the cafeteria to get her attention. She came over and I forgot we couldn't get our MacBooks out in the cafeteria so I had to drag my keyboard cover out of my MacBook and almost got caught.

The next day me and her both couldn't stop laughing and that's when we became real friends. So the lesson is that friendships can happen even from the tiniest thing and I'm glad we forgot to switch back or I wouldn't have the best friend that I have now.

The End. I know it's a little sappy but it's true. Alex is totally gonna fangirl at the last part. I'm glad me and Erin are friends but someone (cough Alex cough) is planning our wedding *death glares Alex* so thanks for reading I'll do the one of how I meet Alex Monday because I have a birthday party tomorrow.

Bye people.