(READ FIRST FOR INFO)

WHAT!!! WHO LET YOU IN TO THIS INFO!!......wait. It was me.
I didn't want to make anyone wait too long, plus I don't want to retype everything to the next chapter. I'll be updating the new details to the characters at the end of this notice. And if you haven't read "My Best Friend To My BoyFriend", then you gotta skidadle out of here and read it before this reading this one. I'll put some warning label's on what we're expecting throughout the chapters.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This story will contain mild language. Some might be uncomfortable, but it's your fault for reading it. It will have many sex talk and sex scenes and stuff. Most are male to male, so you've been warned. Thanks for the Time to read this and enjoy the story.

!!!Thank you all for the support!!!
———————————————————————

CHARACTER'S BIO

Name: Axel Linton Bernard
Age: 21
Specie: Gray Australian Shepard
Bio summary: likes to wear loose black clothes. Loves the cold. Works at an accounting company with Cale. Super in love to Tucker for almost 3 years. For some reason he hates chocolate (not cause he's a dog, it's just the flavor)

Name: Tucker F. Bennett
Age: 23
Specie: Dark Alaskan Husky
Bio summary: His kinkiness and curiosity for new things has grew. Always been super protective when going out with Axel to party's, clubs and other wild activities. Still... sometimes clueless and in the clouds, but lovable. Lately he's been talking to someone secretly behind Axel's back.

Name: Cale Caron
Age: 22
Specie: White Panther.
Bio summary: First encountered at the park, and now one of Axel's closes friend. Hasn't really been figured out from no one, but he's bisexual. Been in a relationship with Leo, but still hasn't figured out why he's not interested to him anymore.

Name: Derek L. Biggs
Age: 21
Specie: White tailed deer
Bio summary: The new employee where Axel works at. He's nice, kind and sometimes shy when he meets new people. He's usually quiet when he's focus on work or on anything else. He's almost the same age of Axel, but just a few months younger. He's really attractive to some people in the office. Maybe to someone close.

Name: Leo M. Ballos
Age:23
Specie: Lion
Bio summary: A huge perverted lion who's always behind Axel's tail most of the day. He's really tall... maybe taller than anyone in the office, or maybe Axel's Boyfriend. He usually bring some guys and girls to his home to have fun, but hasn't really been keeping his relationship to the max.

——————————————————————
AND REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES!!