Breaking The Barriers With Unexpectecy

Waking up early on a Saturday, I was under Tucker from our last night sex. Sadly I couldn't take the knot, but I was close to get stuck. For some reason, today I woke up while he was on top of me. Of course not being squashed to death, but at least hugged and grabbed tightly to him. Really did felt like a romantic scene from one of the movies I remembered. I wiggles around to slowly slide out or shake him off of me, but turns out his length was still inside me.

"Tucker. Wake up." I quietly said. It's kinda rough when your boyfriend is a fucking heavy sleeper. Plus, he's always snoring on your ear loudly and with his smelly morning breath. "Wake up." I repeated again, but continued to snore. I had enough and I didn't wanted to yell, so I pulled his left ear. "I said Wake up." As I pulled, he woke up with groan and in ease pain. "Ow! You shouldn't have done that!" Tucker yelled softly. "Then how should I wake you up while you being on-top and inside me!" "I'll show how you should wake me up!" He said as he pulled out and pound his morning wood in me. I moaned loud since my ass was beaten to death and sore from the knot attempts. "Yeah, you like that huh?" He teased me. "You want me to fuck you all morning now, do ya, babe?" "If you're going to fuck me again, you better tie me this time." I shouted. "What's with you wanting me to shove my knot in your ass?" He questioned. And to be honest....I kinda missed being stuck with him. It's like being connected... for a couple of minutes, or maybe hours. "I don't know. I just wanted to be stuck with you like the good old days, but you're too big for me now and we don't do much like we used to." I said with disappointment. "But that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the time with you." He said as he kissed me unexpectedly. "I love you, and nothing going to change it." "Yeah.. I know." As I looked down, I know I didn't wanted to have sex anymore.  "That look of yours always tells me you're finished." "How did you know?" He moved my hair back and gave me kiss on the forehead. "Because I know you so much. We can try again in the night, but you need some rest still."

I did listen, and I did felt even more tired from him fucking me minuets ago. "I'll wake you up when I get breakfast ready." He said as he got his towel to shower. "Ok then." I laid back down and shut my eyes. "Don't burn the house down." I laughed as I slowly fall asleep. "I won't." He said his last words before resting.

(Tucker's point of view)

Getting in the shower really woke me up, and I feel fresher than ever. I don't know how can Axel stand the cold, but I prefer hot water. It keeps me loose and calm. After showering, I simply air dried my self and put on causal clothes. Like a blue T-shirt and long black shorts. Coming of the bath room, I see my little soldier snoring and sleeping in a crooked position. Like honestly, he's just too flexible, like taffy or something. I tip toe out of the bed room and in to living room, and of course closing the door softly so he won't wake up.

I looked it to the fridge to check on what I could cook for breakfast, but we were kinda short, and I think it's my turn to go get the groceries. So I got a bottle of water from the pantry and got my keys to go to the store. I know a store nearby, but's it's kinda far, too. Wow, an oxymoron type of thing. Leaving the apartment and closing the door and locking it, I see some kinds playing on the streets. They are good kids, too. Thankfully this area isn't dangerous like from other places I've visited. Everything's so peace full and clean from harm, but anyways. I got on my car and drove to the store.

It took 20 minutes to get there, but I put some music to keep me distracted from the time on the road. Man, there's so many people on weekends. Not much parking space either, but again, it's the best place in my area to shop for food. Driving around the parking lot, I was able to find a spot. These lady has at least 6 kids, and from the looks from here, she's having 7 soon. As she drove off, I parked in her parking spot and left. I got off the car, locked it, and headed to the store. Every time I get inside, it's always playing Spanish music. I don't really understand the language, but they do have a good rhythm. Sometimes, other people dance and sing along, too.