Wake up Talk

Sleeping on top of Tucker's soft and stiff chest in the middle of the master bed room, I was woken up from the sound of my alarm. Tucker stuttered and I got spooked from his movement. "Dam. Why do you have to have that thing on super early." Tucker groaned. I was slowly getting up from the bed and yawned a few times. "I'm sorry babe, but I need it. I have to get ready for work, and so should you." I leaned over to him and kissed his cheek. He blushed and shifted closer to me. "Get up, or we'll both be late." I said. while sliding my finger on his back making him shiver.

Before I left to get ready, my phones ringtone went out. I knew it was a text message from Cale, because is a rain drop sound. He's been a great friend since the day I meet him at the park. Later on those day, Tucker meet him and became close friends. We hang out a lot, and invite him in some occasions. Anyways, I checked his message and replied.

Cale: Good morning Axel. Are you on your way to work?
Me: Almost there. I'm just going to get ready.
Cale: don't be in a rush. The manager is off today and he insisted everyone in the building that they can get off early. Isn't that great!!
Me: really! That's great!
Cale: Hey. I was thinking. Maybe we should go have lunch in the afternoon. Maybe get some steak or some other.
Me: sure. We can do some other stuff, too.
Cale: ok then. See you soon!

I placed my phone down and left to the bathroom. While I washed my face and brushed my teeth, Tucker walked in and showered. "So, am I dropping you off today?" He asked with a sleepy tone. "Nah. I'll take the bus there today. I don't want to make you late like last time." I laughed. "You're still laughing at that! It was a one time thing, get over it." I still remember it like it was yesterday.

FlashBack to that day:

It was 2 months ago and was raining badly, we were stuck in traffic at 8 in the morning. "Dammit. I'm going to be late cause of the traffic here." Tucker complain. I looked at him with a small grin on my face. "If you want, I can give you a blowjob while we're here if you want?" He looked at me with a surprised face and bright red cheeks. "Y-you can't!We're in the car. What if someone's sees us!" "Shut up. I know you want me to. Plus, it's raining. No one will see through our window." I said with confidence. "B- but!" "SHUT UP AND UNZIP YOUR PANTS!" He responded fast and with a worried looked. "F-fine."

With a bit of pace, he unbuckled his belt, unzipped and unbuttoned his pants showing his boxers. I unbuckled my seat belt and pushed back the seat to be more comfortable. I got on my knees and reached under to his grind. "Tucker, do you know what road head is?" "Yeah, but isn't that a little dangerous for you while I'm driving?" "Nah. Don't worry. As long as you keep your hands on the wheel, I'll be under your arms and enjoy your ride." I smiled and gave him a deep kiss to his mouth.

Grabbing and stroking his semi hard cock, he placed his arm on top of my back for comfort. "First time in the car, huh?" I said. "Yeah. Kinda awkward while driving." Pulling out his sheath from his boxers hole, I gave a small lick. The taste, the smell, it's the same as always from the night we had sex. I shoved the whole sheath in my mouth after enjoying that small moment. "E-easy there. It's not going anywhere." Sucking his sheath like a pacifier, my mouth was getting tighter for his size. Moving my tongue all around and squeezing my lips.

"Hey, you might want to hurry, where almost there." Hey warned me. I pulled out leaving some saliva connected to my muzzle and gasped for air. "You could of told me earlier." I said. Going back down on him, I grabbed his sheath and pulled down to show his full length out and his knot, too. "Ouch! Go easy!" He yelled. "Sorry, sorry. I'm just speeding up." I apologized. I went back to sucking, but with really quick pace. I could hear his breath getting heavy each time I push and pull. His pre was coming out Intensely.