Exersize Date

Waiting at the entrance of Fur Fitness, I see Cale getting off his small red car and with his gym bag. "Hey, sup Cale!" I greeted. "Yeah, sup. Is Axel here yet?" He said. "Well I've been trying to call him, but I don't think he's coming tonight." I said as I called him again on my phone. "Just leave it dude. If he's not coming, then he's probably sick or something." "But, Cale." "No, Leo. Don't bother him." I stood there waiting, but he's right. I don't want to bother him either.

Entering the gym, the cold breeze moved and pushed the both of us as always. Even Axel loves coming here just for this every Saturday night. We walked to the sign in table and placed our names. "The gym is kinda empty." I said while looking around. "That's neat! We can use most of the gym to our selves." He said with enthusiasm. We heading to the locker room and changed to our gym wear. "Dammit. I think my clothes shrunk." "Or maybe you're getting chubbier." He said as he flicked my stomach and laughed.

We did our weekend routine, like 5 mile walk, pull ups, sit ups, and all other exercises. It's kinda quiet with out Axel. He usually start conversations and I listen to them. I'm not sure is Cale does too, but I enjoy every second of it. My favorites are when he talked about his past. It gives me idea on what scenario he had back then. Sometimes I even day dream on one of his memories. Like I was his boyfriend, like this guy name Tucker. Sigh, I wish we could just spend one day together.

"Why you look so down? Your not falling for me, right?" Cale winked friendly. "Nah. I'm just disappointed that Axel couldn't be here with us." I said disappointed. He sighs first and looked around. "Hey, it's kinda getting late. Let's go to the saunas one last time before we leave for the night.. We can talk there in private there." He said. "Sure, whatever." I said tiredly. My phone rang sudden in my pocket. I didn't rise my hopes that the chances would be Axel calling me, so I ignored it. "Let's go." I said as I put my phone in my bag.

Entering the sauna with our towel over our shoulder and butt naked, I felt the steam hitting me like a punch on the face. "See! This is what we need." Cale said with a relaxed tone. He sat down spread his legs and set him self on a open view of his patterned fur and stripes. I scoffed a bit and tried to ignored him, but I keep glimpsing at his shining wet balls. "Hey, I've been wondering. What's with you and Axel? Why are you always talking about him?" He asked. "W-what are you talking about! We're just friends." "You keep telling your self that, but I know what you think of him." He said as he stood up in front of me. "You know what I mean. You are always alone when you both talk. What do you guys talk about?" He said getting close to me. I was moving back, trying to get away from him, but I had limited space in my end. "Heh, you're kinda making me... feel unwell here." "Shut it. The reason why I brought you here is to motivate you. I want to know what it takes for you to pleasure someone." He said while gripping my leg.

He's kinda getting to close to me. I'm not sure if I can handle tension and this touching, but I'm slowly.... getting...hard. "I-I don't know what your talking about. It's we're just friends that's all!" "Stop lying! I know you have feelings for him! Why aren't you more interested to me than him!" He yelled as he got close to my face. "You brought me here just to tell me this! I told you before!" I yelled. "BUT WHY!"

"You know why." I started. "Because you weren't fair to me. Cheating on me with some other person while  we were dating. You aren't the person I'm looking for anymore. And I keep telling you, our thing together is over. I don't want to think about your anymore. Sure we're still friends, but I won't go over that stage again." I firmly said. I pulled him close to me and hugged him. He was warm, wet and small. It felt like the day I meet him months ago in the same place today. The sauna. And I felt something regretful, too.

I placed him on my legs and hear him sob quietly. I felt guilty for telling him the truth about him. "Listen. I'm sorry, but I have to move on. I can't keep having you on my back like we used to. It's just not healthy for me." "Please, we can start over. I'm still begging for you to have our relationship like we used to." He said. "No.... I'm just not ready to give you a chance. Plus, you've lost all of them." I said. Holding him and having on my legs was slowly giving me an erection, but I couldn't hold it. It's just making me happy that we're still together, but not like we used to though. "I still think we do." He smiled a bit and moved his ass on my dick. "We're still fuck Buddys, right... isn't I'm that what we agreed on." "Dude. You are pushing your limit with me." I smiled.

He got off my legs and shook around. "How about we have some fun before we leave while we're still here alone." He said while wiping his tears... or sweat. And to be honest, It's kinda his fault for turning me on. "Sigh.. fine. Just be quick." I said while blushing away. "Don't look away, I know you still enjoy this." "Easy for you to say, you keep offering me blowjobs." "And I keep making you cum every time." He laughed. "One day, you won't be sucking on this cocky and you'll be begging for me." "I know, but that won't happen." He said.

He locked the door from the sauna entrance and got on his knees and Crawled slowly to me, which really intimidated me every time. "Easy there, I know I'm tougher than you, but you know how to scare me." "You should be. Cause I'm the only one who knows how you like it." He licked his lips. Cale grab a hold around my length, but I wasn't really aroused yet. "Man. Even if you weren't hard, you are sure pretty big for a lion. I can see the barbs." He said surprisingly. "But don't you have barbs, too? You are a cat like me." "But your bigger... and tastier."

He licked my tip and played for skin, like thin rubber. "Man, when was the last time we did something like this." I asked, but he kept focusing on my length. His rough tongue was softly scratching my favorite spots. Placing my hand on his soft head, slowly and forcing him to push deeper within me. "Grhkal!" He chokes and pulled back. "Hey! I know your enjoying this, but you don't have to pull me that far. You dick is already enough for me to choke on!" I shushed him by pulling him back in. "Shut it before someone hears you."

Pushing him self back and forth kinda made me dizzy. I moaned quietly trying not to make much noise. "Hahhh.. I'm getting close." I said. He mumbled a bit but kept sucking on me. "Hey!. Is someone here?" I heard out side. Cale pulled out and wiped his mouth. "Shit, someone's here, we gott-." "Wait! Im so close!" I said while pulling him. "No. If we get caught, we will never come back here." He tried to resist with his full strength, but his hand slipped from my wet fur. "Brace your self, Cale." The door knocked louder. "Hey! Open the door!" "I-I'm CUMMING!"  I grunted from releasing my seed in to his mouth. Some were spilling out from his tight mouth, and some were swallowed down. Such a relief.

Seconds later, he pulled and cleaned his self up. "Thanks for the fun." I said as I kissed his head. Standing up while he kept cleaning, I unlocked the door and opened slowly. "Heh. Sorry we took so.. wait. AXEL!" It was him! Axel. Why did he came so late! "Sorry I was late. I called you minutes ago, but you didn't answer. So I came instead looking for you and Cale." I blushed a bit. "Come on in. The room is warm... oh wait. You don't like the warm." "No worries. I'll let this slide. Once." He said as he stripped off his gym clothes. I looked away from his cute little body, but Axel pulled my face to him. "Stop looking away from me. We are all men here. It's not like we're in love." .....that hurt me.... "I guess your right" I said.

I looked back to Cale before Axel came in. It looked like he cleaned the mess up, but he looks disappointed. He's always slowly put on his same face like always, like a mask. Make me feel guilty at the end." Hey, can I come in now?" "Oh yeah sure." I said. Well... I guess he hasn't moved on yet, but I still care for him. Deeply.....

"Hey, I know it's been days, but what where you going to tell me that day before the meeting?" He said while smiling. "I'll tell you some other time." I said.

———————————————————————
Thank you guys for reading.
I'm sorry that I couldn't update the story. Felt like I was missing or something. Gladly I'm fine, but it really took me way from all this disaster of the Covid-19. Like seriously, my family panicked, and really distracted me. I'm fine now, but be sure your safe and wash your hands after coming back home..
Oh.. btw. Did I already said that seasonal side story's will be published in the last story. Stay tuned and take care