Chapter Thirty Eight

It turns out Camilla and I had every class together. We sat beside each other, as well.

The only problem was her glow. She would just start glowing, whenever she broke her concentration, was mad, or got hurt.

The other thing... I had a massive pain in my back. Right at my shoulder blades. Somedays, it hurt so much i could barely move.

And, on top of all that... i kept on having that dream over and over again. The one where people kept on talking about some chick named Jennatia.

And of course, i havent seen jacob at all. Not even in my dreams.

I had given up hope on getting more information from Jehovah, and my dreams.

So, i took to google. Who is Jennatia? I hesitated, then hit search.

The entire screen went black.

I started cursing.

My mom rushed in. "Whats wrong?"

I showed her the screen. As i was gesturing, i felt a warm tingle across my skin. I looked to the computer again, on a whim.

It had loaded again. It had pulled up to a picture of Jacob. I saw a glow around him. It wasnt his golden glow. It wasnt the pure white glow of Jehovah. It wasnt the pink glow of Camilla. No. It was not like the glow of any of the angels i had ever seen.

I looked at my arm. The tingling was gone, and the picture of the screen was gone. I sighed in relief.

My mom left, confused. I finished my homework, then layed down on my bed, looking out of my window, looking to the sky.

I didnt finish my work until almost nine, so it was dark out. There was no moon out, only the stars

I saw a star suddenly shape into an angel, and smiled. "I still love you, Jake. I miss you, everyday. Good night, my love."

With that, i closed my eyes, and promptly fell asleep.