02

Au'Xoria Delaighnie Ross
POV

Au'Xoria Delaighnie RossPOV

Me, Lay Lay, Lil Bit, Von, and Vari was just chillin at me and Shay house when Shay and Tooda bust in the door swinging their guns around.

"Call me top shotta Shay bitch cause on foe nem imma put my guns ta ya face" she said posing with two of her glocks

"We some real street niggas you can't kill us bitch fuck you talm bout" Tooda said aiming his draco at us making everybody get on the ground cause last time Shay ended up shooting accidentally on purpose

We all know she ain't like that hoe that she accidently shot on purpose, the girl was fucking wit Vari at the time so he was a lil heated and then Shay slow ass had the nerve to say some damn "oops my bad"

"Shay put that shit down right the fuck now and Tooda i know yo lil ass arms hurting carrying that heavy shit" I yelled at them while getting up.

"Mmcht. It be ya own bestie" Shay said going to her room

"It aint my fault shit ain't nobody tell yall trigger happy asses to come in hea swinging them shits round like yall aint got good sense"

" I wish you shut up sounding like nana talking bout some damn 'g0oD sEnSe' " Lil bit said before laughing

"Bitch shut yo ass up fo i tell Vari you talking to a twent- " I started to say but covered my mouth once i realized Vari was sitting on the couch.

"A what???" He asked us before standing up and coming towards us.

"Oh nothing" we said at the same time and turning to go my room

"Nah bring yall asses back" he in a stern voice letting us know he was serious.

"Okay okay Vari imma tell you wassup nut can we just wait til we get home"

He agreed and we all just sat down and chilled.

2 hours later...

Right now the whole gang was here and we was all bored. "Ouuu yall lets play truth or dare" Shay suggested.

"Shiiit we ain't got nothing else to do" Tooda said making everybody agree.

"Yay imma be right back" she told us before getting up and running to the back. When she came back she had three bowls filled with paper. One bowl had names and the others had the truths and dares.

"This hoe really came prepared" Tada said making Shay mug him.

"Alright yall so when its yo turn you have to pick a name and when you pick that name what ever you choose gone go towards them. We gone go clockwise starting wit me" she explained before she picked a name and then a truth.

"So I got Vari and it tell me to rate him and tell yall my favorite thing about him" she said before she sat there thinking "Okay okay he a cool 10 or whatever and the thing i like about him is his smile, his tattoos, oh and his hair"

"Bitch it said favorite as in one not a whole fucking list you just gassing i s ugly ass" Lay Lay said.

"Shut yo ass up and let a real nigga take his compliments. Thank you lil mama i 'preciate it" he said licking his lips before he smiled at Shay.

"Uhn uhn Bubba quit eye fucking my bestie" i told him

"Anyways its a real bitch turn" Lit Bit said interrupting us as she got up and grabbed a name and a dare "ouu okay so yall i got Tooda and i gotta whisper something freaky in his ear"

"Oh hell nah i quit" Vari said getting up only to get pulled back down by Tada

"Nah big bruh if i gotta deal wit it you do too"

She walked over to Tooda and bent down to his level, she began whispering in his ear making his eyes widen and make '0' shape with his mouth. When she sat down he just looked at her shocked and pulled his hand up to his ear making the phone then mouthed call me.

"Im screaming" she said before dying laughing.

"Damn what the fuck she said she got this nigga stuck"

"Xori yo sista a whole ass freak she said 'she 5'3 but ha throat 6'6 she can suck a mean dick make me nut quick she really can ride the stick and make me forget my bitch then she goes on to say she can give me that real soul snatcher 5000' a nigga aint neva had that i think im in love"

"This nigga stupid as fuck" Von saud laughing

"I feel like a proud mother" i said putting my hand over my heart and letting a tear fall

"I remember when Xori gave me that shit the next morning we went and cashed out at CVS wit the Plan B's she was popping them shits like Juice Wrld be poppin them Percs" Tada said shaking his head

"Fuck that shit aye Vari take my li sista home and lock ha grown ass up right the fuck na ill be damned if she turn out like my mama" Tae Tae said

"Oh hell nah Bri'elle Nicole Smith pack yo shit you going home. Ian raising no hoe, i fucked up wit one sister i still got one more chance" he said to Lil Bit while the rest of the gang laughed at him