09

Ahmad Tremaine Richardson POV

"So what da play is big dawg" I asked Tada, we had finally got back right after Shay left, it took a whole month but we did it

"So what da play is big dawg" I asked Tada, we had finally got back right after Shay left, it took a whole month but we did it. She still make sure she text us every other day so we know she good but i still miss ha retarded ass.

I wanted to go chill in front of the corna sto like we used to, before we start getting money.

"Les go chill at da sto like we use to"

"Shit sound decent ta me, but gang nem posed ta be onna way so we might as well wait for em" he said unlocking his phone.

We waited for like 15 minutes before we heard a knock onna door. I went to answer it and seen erry body onna porch.

"Yall niggas look shitty as fuck" i said laughing, but my laughing ceased once i felt something hit back of my head "ahh shit"

"Watch yo muhfuckin mouf in my got damn house you black bitch you know ion allow cussin in my shit" my mama snapped.

"But you jus-" i began to say but seen her giving me a death glare and decided against continuing what i was finna say

"Hey ma" Xori said walking in going to hug her "her baby i missed you, feel like ian seen you since Shay left"

"Thats cause she been staying in ha apartment the whole time Shay been gone" Vari said coming behind Key and Perc.

My mama just rolled her eyes at Vari and spoke to everybody else. She been giving him the cold shoulder erry since she left.

"Whea Lay at?" Lil Bit asked

"Damn thats crazy you walk in and don't speak to a nigga? But she wit ha li boyfriend" I asked her while playfully mugging her.

She got up and came up yo me wrapping her arms around my waist. She looked up at me and said "toodaman my bad i wasn't paying attention but i missed you" before tooting her lips up. I tooted my lips and gave her a lil peck making her mug me.

"What bitch you fucking wit got you thinking that shit cute? If youn quit playin wimme imma syke the fuck out. Na gimme kiss" I laughed before giving her a real kiss.

"Mane this nigga flonked out cuhh" Tada laughed.

"When this happened?" Coco asked.

"Son you played fareal" Von said doing that ugly ass spray bottle laugh making Coco popped him in the back of his head.

"The fuck is funny?" she asked him while he just sat there quiet "yea thats what the fuck i thought tonto culo cojo negro."

"¿como hablas mierda con un poco de polla? no puedes relacionarte"

"Whew shit" Xori laughed hitting the arm of the couch, Vari shook his head laughing and i looked down and seen Lil Bit tryna hold back her laugh but eventually gave up laughing.

They were the only ones that spoke spanish so the rest of us were just lost.

"What the fuck she say?" Tada asked and once Xori stopped laughing she said "Coco green as fuck she talm bout he a dumbass lame ass nigga then she said..." She stop and started laughing again.

"My bad yall my bad this shit just so funny to me like cause what the fuck. Sis played this nigga whole life she say she say how you talk big shit wit a lil dick then she talm bout he can't relate"

"Mane quit playing wit me" he said mugging her "you wasn't sayin allat when we fucked had yo ass screaming"

"What she was screaming cuhh?" Key said

"She was screaming some shit in spanish like 'maldito papi cuando te fuiste empieza a follarme' or some shut like that"

"Son just shut up please you embarrassing ya self" Vari said laughing.

"Aye Lil Bit what that mean"

"Tooda ya friend a flonky fareal fareal she said 'damn daddy when you gone start fucking me' somebody needa stop this nigga" she tried to say low but everybody heard ha

"Untun bruh les try again that had to be one of my off days you know how them percs be havin a nigga lackin"

"Onna fo corna hustlas don't blame that shit on us" li perc said

"A nigga still don't know what a fo corna hustla is" I said

"No Von i need real dick not that play play shit had a bitch happy and ready for nothing, something told me to fuck wit Tae Tae but ian no homie hoppa so im stuck witcho dickless ass" she sighed "im finna say fuck allat girl code boy code shit and break a few rules come on fo i change my mind a bitch aint had dick in weeks and im fed up you bet not be playing when i say i want you to throw ya whole body in them strokes i mean it" she instructed as they walked out the door.

"I- don't none of yall say shit bout my bestie" Lil Bit said cutting Tae off.

"Okay les go ta da corna sto so we can chill like we use to" i told them and with that we left.