06

Yall i was supposed to publish this at like 10 something but my phone died while I was at my sister house so yea.

Au'Xoria Delaighnie Ross

*PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT*

"Bruh my bitch onna way" Key yelled as he came in the house dancing making everybody look at him like he was off some.

"Who yo lady is Key?" Lay asked looking like she was over his shit already. "Ha name Karma but err body call ha Perc" he said showing all 32 teeth.

"Sound ugly" Mesha mumbled but everybody ignored her. Mesha was somebody all of us used to be close to, but she changed and started getting jealous of us because she wanted something we had that she would nevaa get, our niggas.

She really never around unless she need something other than that she don't be around.

"Anyways my lady raw as fuck yall onna fo corna hustlas she is bruh err time we on facetime a nigga get on rock instantly" he continued.

"Fuck is a fo corna hustla?" I mumbled to Tada "Shiit ion know ian graduate but let this nigga enjoy the moment he happy, you know he a lil slow" Tada mumbled back making me nod.

"I got me a real Chicago bitch yall I met ha when we went thea last year" he explained.

"So thats whea you been going?" Mesha asked him before sizing him and sending him a mug.

"Fuck is to you bitch? A nigga ain't worried bout yo equator size pussy havin ass do don't worry bout me oe ass luh girl"

"This nigga fuck wit one Chicago hoe and swea he from thea" Mesha scoffed while rolling her eyes.

"Wait til my lady get hea imma have ha dig deep in yo she like a deep dish pizza ole fishy ass hoe" he spat looking at her in disgust.

"Hoe my god" Lil Bit said shaking her head

"Bitch I'm ready for you ta go, get out my mama shit" Lay Lay said to Mesha rolling her eyes and patting ha head

Mesha looked at her and gave her a stank look "yo mama told me i can come in so yea an goin no whea"

"Bitch watch how you talk to my lil sista" Tooda snapped and Tada finished off his sentence for him "now get out our mama shit"

We heard the door open and seen Shay walk in laughing wit Vari and shit before she stopped when she looked at us, I could tell she felt the tension in the air.

"Uhm so wassam ? Why yall look like issa problem?" Shay asked with a confused expression as she pointed in between Lay Lay and Mesha making her way towards them.