Heartbroken

JY: what the hell is this? How?!

CY: Mina is this real?!MN: wh-what!? *grabs the phone from her hand*NY: answer us Mina! Were you with Jimin behind Dahyun's back?MN:HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT?! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO DAHYUN! I DON'T LIKE JIMIN

MN: wh-what!? *grabs the phone from her hand*
NY: answer us Mina! Were you with Jimin behind Dahyun's back?
MN:HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT?! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO DAHYUN! I DON'T LIKE JIMIN.. oh my gosh.. I need to explain to her! *phone rings*
Tz: who is it?
MN: Jimin, wiat and you listen *picks up*
JM: Mina what the hell is this!? I wanted to do something good for a friend and they saying I'm dating you!? *angry*
MN: you listen to that?! We are not dating!
JY: then what were you doing together? *serious*
MN: jimin I'll call back, call Dahyun NOW!
JM: I already did like 10 times bit she wont pick up!
JH:yeah fine we'll call back *hangs up* Mina explain!
MN: *sad* I've been hiding something from you...
SN: we can clearly see that Mina! But with Jimin?!
MN: No unnie! Let me explain.. for the last 2 months I've been dating Bam Bam oppa.. Jimin helped us to get together after we had a fight. The car you see in the picture might be Jimin's but the one who's driving is Bam Bam.. and the other one Jimin came to pick me up and drive me to his apartment because Bam Bam was there, he didn't know who to drive there so instead Jimin oppa came, left me as his apartment and left to go to the dorm! You understand now.. *teary* I would never do that to Dahyunie...
MM: why were you and Bam Bam oppa seeing eachother at Jimin's apartment then?
MN: Bam Bam's apartment is being circulated by paparazzi all day eveyday. He's going to take legal action of privacy reasons that's why.. Jimin and Bam Bam are best friends he only helped me.. he helped me bit ended up hurting Dahyun because of me.. *starts crying*
SN: it's okay Minari.. *hugs her* but you HAVE to talk to Dahyun..
MN: I know that's what I'm going to do..

Dahyun's pov: how can Jimin do this to me?! I though he loved me... but my Mina unnie? Out of everyone Mina unnie... my heart hurts.. my eyes are burning and are super red. I can't believe this...I hate them all, ALL OF THEM... as I was sobbing on the bathroom floor there was a knock on the door. But I didn't reply, I just wanna stay alone...forever..

MN: Dahyun ah

MN: Dahyun ah.. p-please open the door, I want to talk to you.. *quite and cracky voice*
DH: L-LEAVE ME A-ALONE! *crying voice*