Jealousy..

Jimin's pov: I open the door and JYP pdnim walks in with a questioning look. I'm pretty sure he assumed we were at our dorm and not at the girls one. Oh dang it how do I explain that now?

JM: I-I mean...we uhhh
DH: oppa?!

I almost said yes as I heard Dahyun say oppa bit then I realised it was for Park PDnim.

JYP: Dahyun what are you all doing here? And why is there so much chaos happening in here?
DH: I can explain-
JH: Park oppa? GUYS! COME IN HERE...
JYP: I think you have some explaining to do

We all sat down at the couches and Jin young hyung was sitting in the middle ready to interrogate us..

JYP: Jihyo, what happened in here?
JH: Pdnim we..we kinda hanged out last night...
JYP: I don't have a problem with you hanging out, neither does Si hyuk bit there are limits to everything.
SG: Jin you ng PDnim.. we are sorry, we didn't mean to stay overnight here..
JYP: I should be really mad right now, and I am but I can't stop you from living your lives. We can't do that.. so I came here to tell the girls about your collaboration on MAMA 2019 bit since the boys are here, even better.
NJ: is everything okay with that PDnim?
JYP: yes everything is fine RM. I just need to tell you that you're behind schedule and you need to practice. You listen to me? PRACTICE not get drunk. *his phone rings* oh this is Si Hyuk, wanna talk or should I? *the boys stay silent, Jin young picked up the phone and explains everything to Si hyunk who is mad but can't really say anything*

Jin young PDnim left the apartment after he called us our car to go back to our dorm. Well this isn't going so well cause we have to practice for like 7+ hours later. Mina seems a bit down so I decided to go talk to her

JM: hey Minari, you okay?
MN: oh hey oppa.. y-yeah everything's fine don't worry *sniffs*
JM: come on you can trust me. I'm here to help you
MN: oppa... I like bam bam... but I don't think he likes me back..
JM: I'm really happy you like him but what your saying now is nonsense! I caught him multiple times staring at you
MN: no.. he likes Yerin.. which I get it she's so beautiful, but my I can't see him smile at her like that.. *a tear falls down her cheek*
JM:hey hey hey don't cry Minari. *wipes the tear off her face* I see you a bit like my sister after all these years of dancing together. I'm here to help you, I'll talk to Bam bam but won't make it too obvious okay?
MN: thank you oppa! You're the best, I really hope everything works out with you and Dubu *hugs him tight while he smiles and hugs her back*

Dahyun's pov: Jimin oppa and Mina unnie? I-I mean they surely would make a great couple... *tears up*  why the hell do I feel sad a-and angry at the same time? It's not like we're a thing we only like smile and make small talk but-but not anything else.. Jimin oppa... why.. I ran to my room where Tzuyu was sitting on her bed with her phone. I slammed the door, she jumped a bit but when she saw me crying she quickly put her phone down, I ran in her arms on the bed and she comforted me. She didn't ask anything but I wanted to tell her and get it out of me. Tzuyu is always good at comforting and listening to others.

Tz: unnie... are you okay?
DH: no.. *with a crying voice Dahyun presides to tell her what happened with Jimina and Mina*  They were hugging Tzuyu ah..and smiling at eachother..
Tz: no unnie there must be a misunderstanding! Jimin oppa likes you and I know that. You know me I don't say that often but now it's different everytime oppa sees you his eyes light up!
DH: I don't know anymore Tzuyu.. I just want to sleep
Tz: sleep unnie. You cried a lot, everything gonna be okay

Tzuyu rubbed my back a bit more before I got up from her legs and laid my head on her pillow to sleep. She kissed my cheek, which she doesn't usually do, and left the room.

JK: Tzuyu.. hey I was looking for you
Tz: we need to talk to Jimin about what he feels for Dahyun. NOW!

Jungkook's pov: Tzuyu seemed stressed? Or a but angry. She grabbed my hand and she went to find Jimin hyung but we can't talk to him if I don't know the situation.

JK: hey hey why don't you slow down a bit *stops walking and pulls Tzuyu closer to him*
Tz: I can't! Jimin oppa first gives Dahyun unnir feelings and now he's off hugging Mina unnie? I mean I'm angry at him not unnie
JK: he did what?! That idiot son of a b- no I'm not gonna say it but he's gonna lose her if he doesn't explain
Tz: he likes Dubu unnie right?
JK: isn't it obvious ? He can't take his eyes off of her every single time and since they're a pair in our collabs he is going crazy over her.
Tz: thank god cause unnie won't believe me when I tell her.
JK: I mean it's obvious when two people like eachother. They can't seem to focus on anything else just the person they like, they can't and don't want to do anything else just be with them *staring into Tzuyu's eyes* their heart starts going crazy when they're around eachother
Tz: a-and how do you know that oppa? *Tzuyu was touched and starting moving closer to gguck*
JK: maybe I have felt that a couple of times.. a month ago, a week ago, yesterday, today even right now... *moves even closer to Tzuyu*
Tz: really? *looks into his eyes*
V: HEY BOYS THE CAR'S HERE! LET'S GO!!!
JK: *whispers* asshole *rolls his eyes* bye Tzuyu ah..
Tz: b-bye oppa..

I don't know what came over me and I started saying all these things to Tzuyu.. I just.. these past few days we are always together and my feelings for her are getting stronger and stronger.. she is torturing me right now. I just wanna hold her and kiss her so badly.. but mostly now I just wanna be with her. Now though I have to talk to my stupid hyung. We said goodbye to the girls, Dahyun wasn't there though, and got into our car. I sat next to Jimin hyung, here's goes nothing I guess

JK: hyung, what did you do today?
JM: nothing much. I talked with the girls and of course with Dahyun a lot *smiles*
JK: so hyung you like talking to Dahyun ah?
JM: more than anyone.. but I can't seem to tell her how I really feel.. timings not right liem never!
JK: timins not right because you do stupid stuff in the open hyung!
JM: what are talking about gguck?
JK: Dahyun saw you hugging Mina noona, hyung she's hurt
JM: WHAT?! I was helping Mina with Bam Bam cause she likes him! I was gonna help them get together.. I assume she didn't hear what we were talking about.. and I hugged Mina cause I see her like little sister.
JK: I don't think she heard what you were talking about.. Tzuyu made is seem like she was really hurt hyung..
JM: oh Dahyun ah... *palms himslef*
JN: well Chim Chim not wanting to disturb you, but YOU REALLY MASSED UP BRO...
JM: NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

With the girls

Tzuyu's pov: what just happened with me and Jungkook..? I can't really process it.. but what her said about the feelings  I-I have them too with him. I was never too open about my feelings since I can't really express them b-but whenever he's around I can't focus on anything else.. I think I really like him...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour y'all! Here's a hella big part for ya

I took Christmas off that why I didn't post. But what happened here is whoo a lot!

If you want like👍🏻 & comment 💭

Hope you enjoyed.
Peace out~✌🏻💜

(Elina👑)