Chapter five

^^^Rouge's house

•unedited•

~previously~

"Let's go get rouge. But we also need to pick up Lucy."

"Alright, let's go"

•now•

•Gray's POV•

I went into an empty room and called my wife Juvia because she has been trying to call me while I was driving to work. So once I was alone I called her.

(A/N: G is Gray, J is Juvia)

J: Gray?!

G: Juvia, what's wrong?

J: it's Sylvia, she was taken from me again by a shady man! GRAY I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO DO!! *starts to cry*

G: Juvia, calm down, I'll find her again. I promise. Please don't cry.

J: ok, I trust that you will find her.. *sniffles*

G: now I have to get back to work, I love you.

J: I love you too Gray.

G: bye Juvia, I'll see you after work.

J: bye.

~call ended~

I walked back to Natsu who was waiting for me by the car.

"What took you so long Gray?" He said as he was getting in the drivers seat.

I got into the passengers seat and said, "Juvia called me, and had to tell me something important so I took the call."

"Oh ok." He said and then we drove off to pick up Lucy.

~time-skip to after they pick up Lucy~

•Natsu's POV•

"So where are we going Lucy?" I asked.

"Down the side street by Nashi's school" I should've known that, he grabs kids why wouldn't he be by the elementary school?

~time skip to when they arrive~

"Lucy, you go ahead well wait here" I said. She nodded and went to his door.

•Lucy's POV•

I knocked on the door and he opened.

"Hello Lucy, come on in." He said as he welcomed me in. I looked around and his place is kinda messy and looks like he's either covering something up or hiding something. "So what did you want to see me about?"

"It's just, I heard about sting are you ok?"

"I'm fine, he'll be let out in a few years anyway." Actually it's more like 30 years, but whatever.

"So what have you been up to?" I asked him while I checked my phone to see if Natsu texted me. He didn't.

"Oh not much, just working from home and on the rare occasion work outside of my house." He said as he turns to walk to the living room. He motions for me to sit and I do. "So what bring you here Lucy? I know you said you were concerned about me and the situation that sting is in but, why are you really here." He leans closer to me making me nervous.

"Umm, hold that thought I just need to check in with the babysitter." I walk out of the room and text Natsu and tell him he's on to me.

(A/N: L- Lucy, N- Natsu)

L: Natsu he's on to me

N: alright we're coming in now

L: also I hear something muffled almost sounds like screams. I'm going to check it out but be quick

N: ok be careful

L: I will, I promise.

"Lucy! Everything alright?" He asked as he ran into the room I was in.

"Uh yes actually I was wondering if you could show me your basement because I am looking to redecorate mine." He smirks and nods.

"Follow me." We head to the basement door and he opens it. "After you." I go in and I see a little girl tied to a chair. Then I hear a door slamming and the door get locked. I walk over to the little girl.

"Hey, it's alright" I take the duck tape off her mouth. "What's your name?"

"S-Sylvia F-Fullbuster..." I could not believe my ears. This is Gray's daughter and I didn't even know she was missing.

"Sylvia I'm Lucy and I'm going to get you back to your parents okay?" She nods and hugs me.

And then there is shouting coming from upstairs.

Cliffhanger! I am sooo sorry it took me so long to update I will try to get more chapters out during these three weeks of "quarantine". Also I fixed the story line a bit so you might want to re-read chapter two to understand this new chapter.
(Word count: 719)