Chapter seven

•unedited•

~previously~

"Who is she?"

"Sylvia Fullbuster."

•now•

•Gray's POV•

Wait that's Sylvia?

The girl turns around and says, "daddy?" Then she wiggles out of Lucy's arms and runs to me.

"Sylvia oh my god you're okay!" I start getting emotional as I pick her up and hug her.

"Gray you should go home. Be with your family." Said Natsu. I just nodded, said thanks and went home.

~time skip: 3 months~

•Natsu's POV•

"So Lucy, are you ready for today?" I ask her while she's making breakfast.

"Yep! I'm so exited to find out the gender of this baby." She said then moved her hand to her stomach.

Nashi runs into the room and says, "I smell food!!" We both laugh and Lucy replies.

"Then sit down and we'll eat right away."

"Okay!"

~time skip to the party~

"Lucy, we're here!" I tell her as we pull up to the destination where we will find out this baby's gender.

"EEEK! I can't wait!" She yells very excitedly as Nashi starts getting exited as well.

"I hope I get a sister! So I can play dress up with her!"

"But what if you get a brother?" Lucy said while looking back at our daughter while I find a parking spot.

"Hmm.. I would play with him just like I would a sister!" She says as I stop the car and Lucy gets out and gets Nashi from her car seat.

"Alright you scallywag let's go find your friends."

"Yay!" Nashi yells and runs toward our friends.

~time skip to the reveal because I'm lazy and I really want to upload this chapter~

"Come on Lucy! HIT THE PIÑATA!!" Yells erza while Lucy is trying to hit the piñata to reveal either blue or pink confetti.

"I give up. Your turn Natsu!" Says Lucy as she hands me a blindfold and a baseball bat.

"Alrighty but be prepared." I say. Just before I put on my blindfold over my eyes I see Lucy pick up Nashi and hug her then... WHACK! I hit the piñata and I hear Lucy start crying and everyone else either crying or cheering.

I take off my blindfold and I almost start to cry as well. I look over at Lucy and at the same time we say...

It's a girl...

~time skip after the party and everyone has gone home~

"Gray? Juvia? Would you mind staying back and having a little bonfire and some s'mores?" Lucy asked Gray and Juvia.

"Sure Lucy! We would love to! Right my love?" Says Juvia.

"I suppose it won't hurt." Says gray and then we all get set up for s'mores while the kids run around and play.

"Be careful Nashi!" Says Lucy.

"Be careful Storm and Sylvia!" Tells Juvia.

"We will!" All three of them call back.

After we got everything set up and the fire going the kids settled down as me and Gray started roasting marshmallows.

"So Natsu and Lucy what were you thinking of naming your daughter?" Asks Gray.

"Well I was thinking maybe Luna. How about you Natsu?" Lucy asked me.

"I like Luna, let's go with that." I agreed.

And for the rest of the night we just laughed and talked and eventually as soon as the kids started dozing off we all went home.

THATS ALL! I hope you liked it! I will most likely be doing a sequel but I might want to publish a different book from a different anime that I just finished called My Hero Academia, let me know if you gotta would want to read it or if I should post it. Let me know.

(Word count: 611)