Chapter six

•unedited•

~previously~

"Sylvia, I'm Lucy, and I'm going to get you back to your parents okay?" She nods and hugs me.

And then there is shouting upstairs.

•now•

•Natsu's POV•

Me and Gray run up to the door and knock very loud. Then the door opens and I'm looking into the eyes of a psycho.

"Mind if we come in?" Says Gray.

"Absolutely, come in." Rouge says and waves us in. "What brings you two agents here?"

"We're in an ongoing investigation on a man who murders children under the age of 5. Do you happen to have any information?" I asked him while putting my hands in my vest.

"Well I thought you guys got him?"

"We did but he has an accomplice and since you were close with him we were wondering if you possibly knew who this guy is?" Asked Gray.

"Do you mind if you tell me your names?"

"My name is agent Gray Fullbuster and this is my partner Natsu Dragneel."

"Dragneel? Well your wife was just here you missed her." Wait what?

"She told me that she is still here. WHERE IS SHE?!" I furiously asked him.

"Well in that case she went to the bathroom."

Before I can answer I get a text from Lucy saying...

L: Natsu, I'm in the basement with a little girl!

"Um can you excuse me for a moment? Gray keep questioning." He nods and I walk into another room and text her back.

N: where's the basement? Also let out a few "helps" before I come and find you.

L: the basement is behind the door in the kitchen. And will do

I walk back over to rouge and almost on cue I hear Lucy yell "HELP"

"Who was that?" Asked Gray. "That sounded like Lucy."

"That's because that is Lucy! LUCY IM COMING!" I yelled.

"I got him you find Lucy!" Yelled Gray.

I nod and head to the kitchen. I try to turn the knob but the door is locked.

"Lucy? Are you down there?!" I ask and then I hear a faint yes behind the door. I decide to break the door and when I'm through I see Lucy holding a crying child in her arms. "Lucy! Oh my god are you okay?"

"I'm fine Natsu. But we have to get her to safety."

"Right." I radio Gray and say, "Gray, arrest him. I found Lucy and a little girl locked in his basement."

"Sure thing Natsu"

"Come on let's go." I say. Then we head back to the station and lock up Rouge then we tend to the girl.

"Lucy? Who is this little girl? She hasn't moved from that spot since I found you two."

"It's Gray's daughter Sylvia." I was absolutely shocked.

"I thought we saved her already!"

"From sting yes. But Rouge wanted to continue what sting couldn't finish. But we foiled their plans once and for all."

"Got that right." I say as Gray walks into the room.

"So did you find her parents?"

"Yep, we just did." He smiled and said.

"Who is she?"

I smile and say with confidence,

"Sylvia Fullbuster."

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long I had writers block for a while but I finally got a chapter out! I hope you like it and please let me know how I did. Thank you so much for reading my book it means a lot<3

(Word count: 574)