3. Akuma?

Adrien walked out of fencing practice. The day had been tough, Chatton almost being found a few times. Luckily, Nino had helped him by hiding the little guy in his hat. As long as the two didn't go far apart, Chatton didn't complain.

The wind picked up, rustling Adrien's golden curls. Suddenly, Adrien heard a scream in the distance.

"HELLO PARIS! I AM L'ABRI! ALL HOMELESS ANIMALS ARE TREATED WITH DISRESPECT! LET'S HAVE THE HUMANS BECOME THE NEW UNWANTED, SHALL WE?!" Adrien saw a red beam coming from the park, along with some screams.

He ran into an alley and took out Chatton. What could he do? He looked at Chatton, pleading them to go before anything happened. Chatton seemed to get the memo, running farther down the alley. Sighing in relief, Adrien took out Plagg and said the words: "Plagg! Claws Out"

Chat Noir stood in the alley, flexing his claws. It felt good to be a superhero. He looked towards the park. He was needed. He was about to vault himself up with his stick, but Chat felt something against his legs.

"Mrow?"

Chat looked down. Chatton sat, a paw against his leg. Chat saw that Chatton had never left, and he had seen the whole thing. And maybe, on some level, knew what was happening. He sighed. Chat couldn't leave them behind. Chat picked Chatton up and vaulted towards the Akuma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L'Abri smiled as her cats and dogs bit and scratched the humans. They needed this. To understand. She could feel Hawkmoth's energy flowing through her veins. Justice would be Serval—ed.

Flashback:3

Celeste walked out of the animal shelter. They had admitted another cat today, this one with a broken leg. The owner couldn't pay for her injury, so they left thew poor tabby at the shelter. Awful humans. Shouldn't they know that it was unfair to abandon someone if they were broken? They should've taken out a loan to help the poor cat! And now she was homeless as a result! Humans. Humans must feel the pain their so called companions go through.

Suddenly, Celeste heard a voice in her head. L'Abri. I am giving you the power to make the humans feel the suffering which they push onto innocent creatures. In your world, every 'pet' can be a king or queen! All you have to do is bring Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous to me.

YES, HAWKMOTH

Word Count: 391

Word Count: 391

Date Published: January 2, 2020