beginning

This "story" is a collections of thoughts that I have randomly put together. Whether the thoughts be while I'm almost asleep or if I'm just thinking. I guess that that is the reason why I put the title the the 2:43 a.m. thoughts. The chapter, per say, may not may not be poems or actual text with dialogue. I think it will be a little bit of both, kind of like one shots, ya feel?

They may or may not have one constant main character, but maybe around like six different ones. Three couples with whatever poem I think it should relate to. The plot line, if here is one, will be all over the place. Also, the chapter may or may not be that long, again, because this book is suppose to be random and completely disorganized.  

There might be dialogue, a description, a journal entry, or obviously a poem. All of the chapters will begin with "the 2:43 a.m. ______", just because I love the way it flows and the time is perfect, it sounds elegant.

I will explain everything at the end of the book, so when you re-read it, it will be organized. By explaining, I mean that I will put all the chapters in order, so that the plot makes sense.

The issues here are mainly serious and can not be taken lightly at all. I do not mean to offend anyone and please remember that even though this is fiction, these issues are real, so please treat it as so.

I do talk and write a lot about issues, but seeing as I want to be a psychiatrist, it's not weird. I am passionate about what I want to do.

As for the updates, the chapter may or may not be long, so they may be seconds apart or months. You never know. This entire book will be unedited unless stated otherwise.

Enough of this, happy reading :) .

P.S. All the poems are mine, unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or copy any of my poems, it will make so mad and it's just not the nicest thing to do.