the 2:43 a.m. booty call

Ryder struggled a lot without Marilyn.

She was his binding as cheesy as that was. She helped him through everything and she even helped him quit this stupid smoking habit.

But after she left, sick of the lies and fights, he didn't have to keep any of his promises, so back to his old ways he went along. Marilyn doubted herself and their old relationship, but she learned to leave it all behind. She wasn't living for him anymore and that pained Ryder so much because he did.

He lived for Marilyn.

After their silly break up, he reverted back to his old was, including doing random girls.

There was particularly girl that he used as pleasure and get his mind off of things. However, he couldn't help comparing every girl, especially her, to Marilyn.

She didn't feel like Marilyn. She didn't smile like Marilyn. She didn't act like Marilyn. She didn't kiss like Marilyn. She didn't laugh like Marilyn. She didn't touch him the way Marilyn did.

She wasn't Marilyn.

Marilyn. Marilyn. Marilyn. Marilyn. Marilyn. Marilyn. Marilyn. Marilyn. Marilyn. Marilyn. Marilyn.

That was all that was on his mind, everyday, every moment.

But somehow as Ryder lost himself in Marilyn, Marilyn lost herself to her own heartbreak.

It's funny how you could still hurt the ones you care the most by doing nothing.

I guess that's what's called love.