❝Ariana Grande❞

@Arianagrande

@Arianagrande. I fucking won a Grammy and I can't thank you guys for the support because without you guy's I wouldn't be here, I always wanna thank Shawn who was there for me and cheering for me <3

16.45m♥️ 12.56k💬

@Shawnmendes. I'm proud of you I knew you could do it! 

@Selenagomez. Babygirl I'm so happy for you! I love you

@Shariana. AHHH i was screaming at my TV when you got the Grammy!😭

@Shawnnyyyboi. They look so fucking cute together 🥺

@Zaynmalik. Congratulations baby girl <3

@Kyliejenner. Bitch congrats!!😭

@Krisjenner. You're doing great sweetie! 

@babyshawn. I literally can't right now I can't wait till they date 😭

☁️☁️☁️

The crowd cheered for me and I couldn't help but smile I got the microphone “Thank you guy's, this honestly means a lot to me and this next song is very special to me it's dedicated to someone very important in my life” the tune started, I took a deep breath and began singing “The sun is starting and you're right here by my side and the movie is playing but we won't be watching tonight” I sang trying to hit certain notes “Every look every touch makes me wanna give you my heart, I'd be crushin' on you baby stay the way you are” The beat dropped causing everyone to cheer louder and sing along “Cause I never knew, I never knew you could hold moonlight in your hands 'Til the night I held you, you're my moonlight, Moonlight”... “I kiss his fingertips as I'm wishing he's all mine, he's giving me Elvis with some James Dean in his eyes” The song continued as I did as the song came to and end I had a couple tears in my eyes “Thank you guy's this truly means a lot to me I promised myself I wouldn't cry” my voice cracked “I love you guys so so much thank you” I got off the stage Shawn smiled and engulfed me in a hug I wished it could've lasted a lot longer.

Hola, I'VE finally updated
I was going to unpublish this book but I just said "fuck it" so I'm keeping it
also I'm like 2 days late but HAPPY LATE LATE NEW YEAR'S I hope your 2020 year is amazing I love you all <3

N🧚