❝POV❞

———

———

My eyes were everywhere except his “Ariana please look at me” he whispered but I couldn't, shouldn't have agreed to this “Why? we both know what you're gonna say” I spoke still looking down at the ground “Please”.

I looked up at him “Ariana I'm so fucking sorry you don't know how much I regret everything that happened I just need a second chance to prove myself I love you Ariana so much” He grabbed my hand and put it on his my heart fluttered at his actions.

“You hurt me” I whispered my voice cracking a bit he shook his head “I know I did and I regret every single moment” he truthfully spoke “I don't know if I can forgive you” I said staring into his gleaming eyes “Aria-” I cut him off “No, Shawn just leave” I got up from the couch but he grabbed my hand and slightly pushed me on top of his lap.

“S-shawn” I stuttered “Stop being so damn stubborn” he whispered lightly biting down on my ear lobe, “Shawn please" I whispered “Ariana I love you and I'll repeat it 100 times if that's what you want” I smiled and looked at him again without hesitation I smashed my lips on his.

He kissed back almost immediately and in seconds our clothes were on the ground in that moment all I knew was that I was completely in love with Shawn.

Pew pew
HoI cuties!
I'm lagging on updating sorry
for that :(