❝FINALE❞

It's crazy how love works, you can be so in love with someone you would take a bullet for them not knowing if they're the one holding the gun

My life drastically changed the day the I met Shawn Mendes my whole world went upside down and I don't regret a single moment of it because we wouldn't be here right now, completely in love with one another.

I know that we never know what the future holds for us but I hope right now nothing more but a fully lived life with Shawn because he's what I will always want.

and you know maybe tomorrow I could lose him but what counts is this moment right now.

"Shawn do you take Ariana to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

Shawn smiled and responded "I do".

The priest then turned to me "Ariana do you take Shawn to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?".

A couple tears left my eyes as my voice cracked as I answered "I do".

"You may kiss the bride".

Shawn wasted no time on smashing his lips on mine the kiss was steady but passionate we both wanted each other in that moment his hands came around my waist as he pulled me closer to him- if possible.

He broke the kiss and the crowd cheered and clapped my cheeks were now the color crimson red as I smiled and looked down at the ground.

I can't believe I'm now fully "Ariana Mendes" and to think we wouldn't last this long.

Shawn put his hand out and I smiled as I put my hand on his we ran pass the crowd of people and out of  the church.

"I love you" Shawn said

"I love you too" I responded as his lips were on mine again.

and that's love story, crazy wild and adventurous but with no regrets.

THE END

OR IS IT? 😁