❝Phone calls❞

ARIANA GRANDE

I stared at the blank wall in front of me, i couldn't exactly think straight after the events that just happened a couple hours ago my mind was elsewhere and apparently so was Shawn.

I never knew Camila was capable of doing such thing and I sure as hell never thought Shawn could hurt me but as they say nothing lasts forever it's surreal to believe someone you truly care about can just switch up on you and act so innocent while doing it.

“not to be mean Ariana but you look like a total wreck” Selena said I looked up at her, when the heck did she enter my bedroom? “Geez thanks I feel better now” I sarcastically said she sat next to me just as she was about to speak my phone rang causing me to snap my head towards my phone I looked at the caller I.D 'Shawny bear' i read in my mind.

I debated on answering but I eventually pressed the accept button “Hello?” I spoke trying my best to regain my composure and not lash out on him, I wanted to hear his part of the story “Ariana please hear me out” he begged I rolled my eyes “Why should I?” I asked I heard shuffling through the phone I believe he was trying to sit or something “Ariana I'm so sorry I didn't think she would do that” he whispered.

I could feel my breathing hitch “So it's true?” my voice cracked “Yes” I clenched my fist “You had me waiting for you on our date all while you were fucking Camila? bro you had me looking stupid!” I shouted not being able to hold in my emotions anymore “I know and now I realize that I did a huge fucking mistake” I rolled my eyes “Fuck you Shawn for once in my life i thought I had found the right one  and it fucking sucks because even if I try hating you I can't because I love you” with those last words I hung up the call and wiped a couple of tears that fell from my eyes.

Selena looked at me with a frown on her face “fuck him” she whispered and engulfed me in a hug that was really needed.

One things for sure, love is not my thing unfortunately the person I love is a hella of a good actor he had me believing he actually liked me.

I've finally updated and I just want to say thank you guys so much for voting and commenting as well as giving my book a chance and reading it, to be honest  it means so much to me and I feel so grateful I love you guys so so much mwah <3

—Nanci🧚‍♀️